- This event has passed.
Strategies to Manage BSN Admissions & Recruitment with NursingCAS
November 16, 2018 @ 12:45 pm - 1:45 pm
Featuring the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center at New Orleans, School of Nursing
- Dr. Leanne Fowler, Program Director, Nurse Practitioner Programs
- Ms. Tracie Gravolet, Director, Office of Student Affairs
- Dr. Stephanie Pierce, Program Director, Baccalaureate Articulation, CARE, and Nurse Educator MSN Programs
- Dr. Todd Tartavoulle, Program Director, Traditional BSN Program
- Current LSU Nursing Students
Join this interactive panel session to learn from your colleagues at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center at New Orleans, School of Nursing. Hear from several LSU faculty, staff, and current nursing students about their experience using NursingCAS. Discover how LSU effectively manages the admissions process and recruitment of BSN, RN to BSN, and Accelerated BSN students to its program. Learn how your school can leverage this AACN partnership – at no cost – to attract top students and streamline your operations.
This luncheon session has limited seating, so pre-registration is required, please fill out RSVP form below to save your space.
Download the Slides.
If you have questions, contact Stephanie Wurth, AACN’s Director of Strategic Partnerships.