April 17, 2018
One of the benefits of NursingCAS is to provide notifications to applicants about programs that have available space. Did you know that more than 14,000 seats go unfilled annually? Review the listing below to determine if you would like to apply to one of these programs.
Programs often extend their deadlines in order to allow applicants more time to complete the admissions process. Review the list below to see if any programs you are interested in have extended their deadline
New programs are added to NursingCAS frequently so in order to help you discover and learn about new offerings please review the updated list below.
Open seats in AU Nursing programs include:
- Traditional BSN—four-year, on-campus program with interactive, state-of-the-art, simulation labs, core and clinical nursing coursework; prepares students to become Registered Nurses.
- Accelerated Nursing Second Degree Program—designed for students who have a bachelor’s degree in another field, but wish to become a Registered Nurse (15 months/4 semesters).
- Advanced Entry—a competitive option for transfer students who wish to complete the nursing coursework needed to become a Registered Nurse in a fast-paced format (15 months/4 semesters).
- RN to BSN (online)— designed for working professionals who are licensed Registered Nurses or preparing to complete their RN licensure. *New tuition rates are $265 per credit hour; $215 per credit hour for Corporate Partners.
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP)— flexible, online format with residency requirements throughout the program. Specialty tracks include: Family Nurse Practitioner (BSN to DNP), Health Systems Leadership (BSN or MS/MSN to DNP) and Advanced Practice Nurse (MS/MSN to DNP).
- School Nurse Program (online)— prepares nurses to protect and promote student health, provide care coordination, advocate for quality student-centered care, and collaborate to design systems that allow individuals and communities to develop their full potential. Completion prepares students to apply for School Nurse licensure through the Department of Education.
- Nurse Educator Certificate Program (online)— teaches nurses how to teach in a nursing education program or healthcare setting. Graduate-level program includes 12 credit hours of coursework and a 48-hour practicum/project with a highly-qualified nursing education faculty member. Completion prepares students to apply for the Certified Nurse Educator (CNE ®) exam through the National League for Nursing.
Summer Session begins May 7; register today!
Learn more @ College of Nursing and Health Sciences, https://www.ashland.edu/conhs/
Belmont University is located in Nashville, Tennessee. Our graduate nursing programs – the BSN-to-DNP for Family Nurse Practice (FNP), the MSN-to-DNP, the MSN for Family Nurse Practice (FNP), and post graduate APRN for Family Nurse Practice – all continue to have open seats for Fall 2018, but are nearing capacity.
Harding University: Primarily Online Family Nurse Practitioner Program has opened up additional seats for Fall 2018 Admission. Highlights of our program include:
- Small classes that assure easy access to faculty
- On campus intensives for assessment skills, office procedures, class get togethers, and mentoring by faculty
- 100% pass rate for national certification
Please call our office for more information about the FNP program and application procedures. 501-279-4859 (Dr. Dona Clarin and Stephanie Adcock)
Holy Names University
Holy Names University in Oakland, California has open seats available for the following programs starting in our Fall Semester 2018. Please contact Travis 510-436-1682 or email@example.com for more information on these programs.
- ADN (RN) to BSN
- ADN (RN) to MSN
- MSN/Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN/Nurse Educator
- MSN/Care Transition Management
- MSN/Nursing Informatics
Roseman University of Health Sciences
Roseman University of Health Sciences 18-month BSN program has open seats available for the Fall 2018 cohort at our Utah campus. The deadline for our fall application has been extended to June 1, 2018.
Student interviews for our program are conducted monthly. Eligible candidates for our program can receive offer letters within two weeks after their interview.
Please call Amy Seamons (801) 878-1063 for questions regarding the enrollment process. Prospective students can submit a copy of their unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org to have an evaluation completed in order to determine eligibility.
University of Miami
Seats are still open in our Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 MSN-to-DNP cohorts. Apply today!
- Ranked top 50 by US News & World Report
- Direct learning from and networking with leading community partners
- Combines online and one weekend per month on-campus learning, which is convenient for working professionals
- Flexible Study Options: 1 or 2 year (Spring) or 1 year plus (Fall) tracks
- No GRE required
- Fall 2018 = July 1, 2018
- Spring 2019 = August 1, 2018
Feel free contact the Office of Student Services at (305) 284-4325 if you have any questions. We look forward to receiving your application!