Ashland University has open seats in all undergraduate and graduate nursing programs. Corporate Partner employees are eligible to save 10%; apply today!
- Accelerated Nursing Second Degree Program—an on-campus program that prepares students with a bachelor’s degree in other fields to become a Registered Nurse (15 months/4 semesters).
- RN to BSN (online)—designed for working professionals who are licensed as Registered Nurses or preparing to complete their RN licensure. *RN-BSN tuition rates are $295 per credit hour.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)—flexible, online format with occasional on-site requirements throughout the program. Specialty tracks include Family Nurse Practitioner (BSN to DNP), Advanced Practice (MSN to DNP), and Health Systems Leadership (BSN to DNP and MSN to DNP). *HRSA Nurse Faculty Loan Program also available!
- School Nurse Program—post-bachelor certificate program for RNs consisting of online coursework and a 160 to 320-hour internship in a school setting. Completion prepares nurses to practice as a professional School Nurse in alignment with the ANA and NASN Scope and Standards of Professional School Nursing Practice.
- Nurse Educator Certificate Program— for RNs with a BSN, MSN, or DNP or who are working on their DNP. Prepares nurses to teach in a nursing education program or healthcare setting. 12 credit hours of graduate-level, online coursework, and a 48-hour practicum/project.
For start dates and deadlines, call 419-289-5738 or visit our website.
Baldwin Wallace University
Baldwin Wallace University is still accepting applications for the Fall 2022 cohort of our Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing program!
Our ABSN program is designed for students who have earned a bachelor’s degree and are interested in earning their BSN. Over the course of 15 months, our students prepare for a successful career in nursing through the classroom, skills lab, and clinical experiences. With our convenient location near Cleveland, Ohio, students gain comprehensive clinical experiences through renowned healthcare facilities such as Cleveland Clinic, Southwest General Health Center, and University Hospitals. Graduates of our program also enjoy an average first-time pass rate of 95% on the NCLEX-RN licensure exam.
Our priority consideration application deadline for the Fall 2022 cohort of our ABSN program is January 15, 2022. For more information on how to apply, please visit our ABSN admission page.
Questions? Contact Lauryn Rosinski at email@example.com or 440-826-2915!
The Bellarmine University Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing program has open seats for our Summer 2022 (May 9, 2022) start.
We offer a classroom-based, 12-month, intensive nursing program with over 750 hours of clinical experience. Get a great job quickly thanks to eager employers and our outstanding reputation. Small class sizes and specialty clinical experiences in critical care, trauma, ER, mother-baby, pediatrics, community public health, psychiatric mental health, and nursing leadership/management set Bellarmine nurses apart.
We offer FREE summer housing on our beautiful campus in the heart of Louisville, perennially ranked one of America’s most livable cities. Apply now through your NursingCAS profile. Get more information now at our Accel BSN FAQ page or contact Julie Armstrong-Binnix for advising at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-272-8364.
Get a jump start on your nursing career at Davenport University! Davenport has open seats for our Fall 2022 Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and Master of Science in Nursing programs –apply by February 11, 2022.
Stop waiting to get accepted. We have a spot ready for you. To make your journey more affordable, Davenport offers nursing-specific and academic scholarships, and almost everyone who’s accepted into the program receives at least one scholarship. We also award more transfer and professional credits than most other schools.
- MSN, Online – 3 concentration opportunities
- For those with a BSN, our MSN program will help you build on the knowledge base and skill set you already have. We offer three concentrations – generalist, family nurse practitioner, or nurse educator. Learn more about each concentration here. Completed online, so you can work while you study, this accredited program will equip you with the high-level skills desired in today’s advanced nursing roles.
- BSN – several pathways offered
- Davenport offers several pathways to a BSN. Whether you’re a high school student, LPN, currently finishing up your associates at a community college or coming from a different profession, we have a pathway to launch or advance your nursing career. With small class sizes, state-of-the-art simulation labs, and plenty of clinical opportunities in everything from the operating room to critical care to nursing leadership and veteran care, our programs offer hands-on learning and real-life experience to prepare you for a successful career. Our graduates pass the NCLEX exams at higher rates than others, too.
Have questions or ready to enroll? Apply here or call 800-686-1600 today. All of Davenport’s nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
MENP program (for aspiring nurses)
The Master’s Entry to Nursing Practice (MENP) degree is for those who have a bachelor’s degree in any field other than nursing and want to enter the nursing profession as a Registered Nurse (RN). This program is offered at DePaul’s Lincoln Park campus and the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine campus in North Chicago.
- We are currently reviewing applications for the Spring 2022 cohort (starting March 28, 2022) at the Lincoln Park campus
- Apply for Summer 2022 at Lincoln Park: Early deadline is January 15, 2022
- Apply for Fall 2022 at Lincoln Park or Rosalind Franklin: The early deadline is January 15, 2022
DNP program (for BSN or MSN-prepared RNs)
DePaul’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program will give you the leadership, business, and research skills you need to work effectively with advanced health care providers, administrators, and researchers. The DNP tracks include Adult-Gerontological Nurse Practitioner and Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Apply for Spring 2022: The deadline is February 1, 2022
- Apply for Summer 2022: The deadline is April 15, 2022
- Apply for Fall 2022: The deadline is July 15, 2022
MS in Nursing (for ADN or BSN-prepared RNs)
If you’re a registered nurse, DePaul’s MS in Nursing program will help you develop the skills and credentials you need to become a nurse administrator, nurse educator, family nurse practitioner, or adult-gerontology nurse practitioner. The program can be completed 100% online with clinical placements in your state of residence (some states excluded- email email@example.com for more information).
- Apply for Spring 2022: The deadline is February 1, 2022
- Apply for Summer 2022: The deadline is April 15, 2022
- Apply for Fall 2022: The deadline is July 15, 2022
Louisiana Christian University
Louisiana Christian University would like to invite you to visit our website and take a virtual tour of our campus! The Division of Nursing offers an Accelerated Bachelors of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program that you will complete in 17 months.
Our ABSN class begins in the Fall of 2022 with the deadline for admission being April 15, 2022. Once you submit your unofficial transcript for review, we will contact you with any prerequisite classes you may need.
The Admissions Criteria:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.6 or higher
- Successful completion of core and prerequisite courses with a grade of “C” or better
- At or above the national average for BSN programs on the TEAS or HESI admission test
Please contact Tammy Belgard at 318-487-7127 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in more information!
MGH Institute of Health Professions
At MGH Institute of Health Professions (Boston, MA), we prepare practitioners to lead the next generation of interprofessional, compassionate care. We are currently accepting applications for the following programs:
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing program, Summer (May) 2022 entry – Rolling Admission
- Direct-Entry Master of Science in Nursing program, Fall (September) 2022 entry – Final Deadline is March 1, 2022
Our intensive curriculum builds upon the skills and knowledge that you have accomplished in other degrees and careers preparing you to become a nurse or nurse practitioner. Our programs are designed specifically for college graduates with no prior nursing experience. You will learn the essential skills and knowledge to deliver outstanding patient care as well as to advance in the profession of nursing. There is a 1:6 clinical faculty-to-student ratio, giving students personalized attention from excellent clinicians in prime clinical settings. We hope you consider applying to the MGH Institute of Health Professions and become a member of an interprofessional health care team preparing to improve the quality of healthcare and patient outcomes.
Submit your application today! Please visit our website for specific application information and requirements. Please contact the Office of Admissions (email@example.com) with any questions. We look forward to receiving your NursingCAS application!
Manchester University, Fort Wayne
Manchester University, located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, offers a full-time, 16-month Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) Second Degree Program that can get you on the fast track to a new, meaningful, and rewarding career. The NursingCAS application is now open for Fall 2022! The application deadline is April 1, 2022, however, the admissions committee reviews applications on a rolling basis until the class is filled. If you are interested in the program, submit your application as soon as possible to be considered for a seat in the class for Fall 2022!
For more information, visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical University of South Carolina
Interested in a career of scientific inquiry, scholarship, and professional leadership?
Choose the Ph.D. in Nursing Science at the Medical University of South Carolina! Engage in collaborative learning with our faculty, who leads research on a variety of health issues and with diverse patient populations and communities in one or more of the following broad areas: symptom science/self-management, health services research, behavioral health, technology-enhanced interventions, community/patient engagement.
Scholarships are available! The application for the Fall 2022 cohort is currently open with a deadline of March 15, 2022.
Got specific questions? Contact Alexis Cunliffe at email@example.com or Dr. Susan Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mercy College of Health Sciences
We are excited to be offering 60 spots for our Summer 2022 Accelerated BSN program! Our 12-month program has attracted students from almost 30 states across the country! Ask us about our competitive tuition, hands-on learning at 150+ clinical and preceptor sites, and state-of-the-art nursing labs. We can’t wait to talk with you! Apply today!
- Deadline: February 15, 2022
- Start date: May 9, 2022
- Admission: Must meet both college and program admission
- Contact: Andrew Gress at 515-218-1896 or email@example.com.
Milwaukee School of Engineering
Are you currently applying to Accelerated Nursing programs? Please consider MSOE University for a variety of reasons:
- Spring 2022 (March) Accelerated Nursing program – seats available! OR start in the Fall of 2022!
- State-of-the-art Nursing simulation hospital, classrooms, and lab spaces to prepare Nursing students for guaranteed clinicals
- NCLEX pass rates for MSOE Accelerated Nursing students:
- $6,300 per quarter grant – totaling around $18,600 grant per year
And many more reasons! Please take a look at our Accelerated Nursing website for more information!
Missouri State University
Already an RN? Complete your RN to BSN online. There is still time to apply and start in January!
- Flexible, with 5 start times and 8-week blocks
- Affordable with competitive tuition rates and transfer scholarships available
- Seamless transfer process
Looking for a four-year BSN program? Students in our BSN program can have a traditional university experience while completing an exceptional clinical program. Our program is selective, but student-centered, allowing you to receive more one-on-one attention from faculty members who help students make professional connections that will last long after graduation. The application for Fall 2022 is now open and will close on January 31, 2022.
Advance your career and knowledge with a graduate degree. Get your Master of Science in Nursing with an option in either:
Take your nursing practice career to the next level.
- BSN-DNP students prepare for entry-level primary care practice as family nurse practitioners.
- Post-Master’s DNP students learn how to improve patient outcomes and reduce health disparities as a leader in health care.
- Post-Master’s graduate certificates are also available.
For questions and assistance on any of our programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
Notre Dame College
Faculty and staff take great pride in celebrating the vast potential and unique talents of each and every student within a small classroom, and hands-on environment. Working together with faculty, students learn to think both critically and clinically, to be able to impact their future personal growth positively.
- Application Cycle Opened: Friday, November 26, 2021
- Deadline: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Students must be accepted to Notre Dame College to be eligible for the BSN program. Further details on program admission requirements and information can be found on our website.
- BSN Applicant Criteria Requirements:
- 2.75 minimum GPA
- Prerequisite requirements to be completed to apply to our nursing program:*
- BI 204/205 Human Anatomy & Physiology I, Lab
- BII 206/207 Human Anatomy & Physiology II, Lab
- CH 106/107 Principles of Inorganic & Biological Chemistry, Lab
- CH 116/117 Principles of Organic & Biological Chemistry, Lab
- EN 100/101 Basic Principles of Expository Writing, EN 110 Advanced Composition
- MA 110 Intermediate Algebra, or MA 221 Statistics
- PS 201 General Psychology
- Application Materials:
- Official college transcripts (includes summer college coursework)
- A 500-word essay (topic included within application process)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (details in the application)
- See our website for additional information.
* Applications are considered if you have 1-2 courses to complete over the Summer of 2022.
Engage, thrive, and be inspired in a program where every student is our most important student!
Pfeiffer University offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree and is accepting applications for our Fall 2022 class. The application deadline is February 1, 2022.
As a small liberal arts university, we offer students a high-quality personalized education experience. We accept transfer students who can complete prerequisite courses prior to program entry. In addition to our traditional pre-licensure students, we offer a track for LPNs who want to pursue their BSN. Please visit Pfeiffer University on NursingCAS for details about our program.
For additional questions, contact Martha Bramlett, Ph.D., RN, Chairperson of the Department of Nursing at Pfeiffer University (martha.bramlett@Pfeiffer.edu) or visit our website.
Roseman University of Health Sciences
Already have a BSN and want to advance your career? Roseman University offers a 23-month MSN/FNP program for those seeking educational, developmental, and professional growth opportunities as a nurse practitioner. This asynchronous program allows you to work full-time and complete clinical hours in your current location, with prior approval. We are currently accepting applications for our July 2022 cohort. Contact Portia Spann, our Graduate Admissions Specialist at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Additional information can also be found on our website.
Ranked No. 1 overall for Doctor of Nursing Practice programs and No. 13 for Master of Science in Nursing programs by U.S. News & World Report, Rush University College of Nursing offers MSN, DNP, and PhD degree options for students to advance the quality of patient care and nursing practice. Through our carefully designed programs, students experience the Rush commitment to clinical scholarship and the art of nursing in action. We invite you to take the next step in your nursing career and apply to Rush University today!
Master of Science in Nursing
- Master’s Entry in Nursing (MSN) for Non-Nurses: Clinical Nurse Leader
- MSN Nursing Leadership Program: Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL) for RNs
Doctor of Nursing Practice – available to both BSN and MSN-prepared nurses
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care* (CNS and NP)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care (NP)
- Anesthesia (CRNA)
- Family (NP)
- Neonatal* (CNS and NP)
- Pediatric Acute Care* (NP)
- Primary Care Pediatric (CNS and NP)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health (NP)
- Public Health (APHN)
*certificate option available
Post-Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Transformative Leadership: Population Health
- Transformative Leadership: Systems
Questions? Contact the Rush University College of Nursing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schreiner University Nursing Program has OPEN Clinical Rotations and is currently accepting applications for Fall 2022. Schreiner University’s 2021 BSN Graduate NCLEX Pass Rate was 100% for the 4th year in a row.
Located in the Heart of the Texas Hill Country, the Schreiner University Nursing Program provides excellent learning opportunities for its students. Accredited by the CCNE for 30 students, we provide a customized nursing experience. All of our faculty are Doctorally prepared nurses, teaching in their area of expertise. Our students have exclusive access to Peterson Regional Medical Center and Hill Country Memorial Hospital for various clinical rotations, in addition to multiple healthcare facilities in the surrounding area. Students travel to San Antonio Children’s Hospital and University Hospital for pediatric and intensive care rotations. We have had four consecutive years of 100% NCLEX pass rate and a 97% employment rate prior to graduation. You will achieve more at Schreiner University.
Interviews and Rolling Admission Cycles will begin in January 2022. The deadline for submission of application and other required paperwork to the Schreiner University BSN program is April 15, 2022, for consideration of admission in the Fall semester. Applicants may contact the office of the Nursing Department at 830-792-7481 if they require assistance or visit the Schreiner Nursing webpage.
Texas A&M University – Texarkana
Apply now for the ADN to BSN program.
Texas A&M University-Texarkana is a comprehensive regional university committed to Academic Excellence, Student Success, and Community Leadership. As a member of The Texas A&M University System, one of the largest and most distinguished higher education systems in the nation, we provide students with an affordable educational experience and a world-class degree in a family atmosphere known as a “community” of higher education. Our nursing program graduates are accountable and knowledgeable leaders in the rapidly changing healthcare system, contributing to and strengthening nursing as a profession.
Benefits of Texas A&M University-Texarkana
- Quality Nursing Education
- Highly qualified faculty (academically and experientially)
- Low faculty to student ratio
- Individualized attention
- Focus on student success through academic coaching, peer tutoring, writing center, faculty office hours (face-to-face or virtual)
- The firm educational foundation for pursuing graduate-level nursing education (Administration, Nurse Practitioner, Nursing Education)
- All ADN to BSN Nursing courses are online
Process for ADN to BSN program:
- Apply to A&M-Texarkana
- Select BS in Nursing (ADN to BSN) as a major
- Submit Nursing program-specific application.
Apply now for the BSN Fall 2022 program. The deadline to apply is March 15, 2022.
A&M-Texarkana is uniquely positioned to serve a four-state area. The Texarkana metropolitan area is located only one hour from Shreveport, LA, two hours from Little Rock, AR, and a little less than three hours away from Dallas, TX. No matter where you’re coming from, A&M-Texarkana is the perfect location to complete a four-year degree. Students can experience the best of both university worlds at A&M-Texarkana, finding resources characteristic of a large university with the personalized attention of a small college.
Process for the BSN program:
- Submit an application for admission to Texas A&M University-Texarkana via the link on the Admissions webpage.
- Designate BSN as your major
- Meet all University admission requirements and submit all university required documentation
- Submit an application to the nursing program by the deadline listed above. The online application verification process takes up to two weeks. All applications and all required documents must be submitted 4 weeks before the program deadline.
For a list of nursing program admission requirements, prerequisites, or more details, visit our website or contact Kristie Avery, Admissions Coordinator at email@example.com.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Nursing is still accepting applications for our Online options for 2022 entry.
- Post Graduate Certificate AGACNP: February 2, 2022
- BSN-MSN HCLA, BSN-DNP HCLA, MSN-DNP: March 1, 2022
Please visit our website for more information and contact the Office of Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Touro University California
Happy Holidays! Are you looking to advance your education? The Touro University California School of Nursing still has seats available for our Spring start BSN to MSN and FNP Graduate Certificate programs! Program information and application information may be found on our website. Classes start January 3, 2022. Apply today!
Trine University has the following opportunities for students:
- RN to BSN
- Nurse Educator Certificate
- Nurse Leadership Certificate
- Master of Science in Nursing (choose from two tracks: Nurse Educator or Nurse Leadership)
Registration is open now for the Spring start on January 10, 2022. All our nursing programs are 100% online and classes are asynchronous so students can log in and complete their course work at their convenience. Students can enroll full-time or part-time and can know their degree is built on the strength of Trine University’s 135-year history of preparing students to lead, succeed, and serve.
Please contact Dr. Sharon Willey or Dr. Nadeena Frye for more information at email@example.com. You can also view our programs on our website.
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
UAMS College of Nursing is excited to accept graduate applications for our programs. Grow your nursing career today and reach a new level of patient care. Learn more about our program options.
Do you have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-686-5224. We look forward to assisting you on your nursing educational journey!
University of Cincinnati
UC Nurses. We See Leaders.
100% Online Course Options | Nationally-Ranked Quality | Flexible Schedules
DEADLINES—Programs close before deadlines once capacity is reached.
- SUMMER 22
- MSN & Certificate: PRIORITY 2/1/2022 | NursingCAS Fee 3/1/22
- FALL 22
- DNP PRIORITY: 1/15/22 | NursingCAS Fee 4/15/22
- PhD NursingCAS Fee 2/15/22
- MSN & Certificate PRIORITY: 4/1/22| NursingCAS Fee 5/1/22
- A-G Acute NP (OH, KY, IN only)
- Fall: DNP, MSN & Post-MSN
- A-G Primary NP
- Summer: MSN & Post-MSN
- Fall: DNP, MSN & Post-MSN
- Family NP (primary care)
- Summer: MSN & Post-MSN
- Fall: DNP, MSN & Post-MSN
- Neonatal NP
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- Spring, Summer, and Fall: Post-bac cert
- Peds Acute NP
- Post-MSN DNP
- Psych Mental Health NP
- Summer: Post-MSN
- Fall: DNP & Post-MSN
- Public Health Nursing
- Fall: DNP & Post-Bac cert
- Systems Leadership
- Women’s Health NP
*CINCINNATI AREA RESIDENTS for MSN & Post-MSN Family NP and MSN AGPC NP: Select the *Cincinnati Metro Application*. Residents of all other areas select the *Distance Learner* application. Metro Area Counties:
- Ohio: Butler, Clermont, Hamilton, Warren
- Kentucky: Boone, Campbell, Kenton
Contact email@example.com for additional information.
University of Dubuque
Enrollment for Fall 2022 is open. We think that there’s more to who you are, and who you’ll become, than just a grade point average or the results of a standardized test. The University of Dubuque values academic achievement, and we also put a premium on strength of character. We see everything you’re made of, and we’re ready to help you find your purpose and prepare you to lead in the world that’s waiting for you. We believe that becoming a leader in the real world starts with learning in a place that looks and feels like the real world. The diversity of our students embodies a campus culture that supports tough, open-minded conversations about issues and ideas that matter and our students engage each other in honest, earnest, and challenging debates.
At the University of Dubuque, your nursing studies will take you into the world of nursing knowledge, theory, and research. You will leave ready to build a career in a wide variety of roles and across all environments, monitoring and managing all aspects of care. Students and faculty at UD are active in the skills, simulation labs, and inpatient care settings. Your work contributes to the advancement of quality patient care as you provide direct care in the surrounding region, you will participate in the process of retrieval, appraisal, and synthesis of research evidence nursing in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team to improve patient outcomes. Come join us!
University of Miami
Submit your application before the holidays! You can submit your application with both transcripts and letters of recommendation pending, as they can always come in after you submit. We’re currently accepting applications for the following programs:
- Summer 2022
- Fall 2022
- Spring 2023
Questions? Reach out to the Office of Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-284-4325.
University of Missouri – Columbia
UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI SINCLAIR SCHOOL OF NURSING ONLINE DOCTOR OF NURSING PRACTICE, MS(N), and Post-Graduate Certificate options.
The University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing is a land grant university centrally located in mid-Missouri with a long history of serving rural and underserved populations. We accept students from across the country to our online DNP, MS(N), or post-graduate certificate programs. We are CCNE accredited, require limited on-campus visits, and charge in-state tuition to all students making completion of your degree affordable and convenient. Our next admission cycle is summer/fall except for Graduate Certificate students who start in the Fall only. For more information on becoming a MIZZOU Nurse, visit our website or contact Dr. Miriam Butler (email@example.com) or Esther Ellis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Leslie McPeak (573-882-0200 or email@example.com).
Hear more about our program from one of our students.
Christine Harris, Nursing Leadership and Innovations in Health Care DNP
Ursuline College’s DNP program is designed with you in mind! The program offers:
- 100% online: Courses are offered online through an enhanced learning management platform with ready access to support. Direct faculty involvement is ongoing and accessible for each learning module. Students collaborate with faculty online, in person, or via conference calls to meet individual needs.
- Accredited: The Doctor of Nursing Practice program at Ursuline College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- Reduced tuition: In response to the rising call for nurse leadership in healthcare systems, Ursuline College reduced tuition for its DNP and post-graduate certificate programs to $868 per credit hour for the 2021-2022 academic year and froze tuition through the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Award-winning: The National League for Nursing has designated the Breen School of Nursing as a national Center of Excellence and U.S. News & World Report ranks Ursuline’s nursing programs among the nation’s top nursing programs.
Questions? Contact Melanie Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-646-8146.
Western Carolina University – Cullowhee
Seeking affordable, supportive, and rigorous nursing education? Western Carolina University’s School of Nursing is ranked number one in the state for our BSN and ABSN programs, due to our nearly 100% first-time pass rate on the NCLEX. Students can begin their BSN training with us (including online RN to BSN) and then move into graduate programs including the MS in Nursing Leadership/Education, DNP/FNP, and the DNP CRNA. Online and in-person options are available, with campuses in BlueRidge Mountains in Cullowhee and Asheville, NC. See our website for program information and application requirements. Contact email@example.com with questions.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
The Summer 2022 application deadline for the Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Post Graduate Certificate program has been extended to February 3, 2022. AGPCNPs and FNPs are encouraged to apply!
The Fall 2022 applications for the LPN, ADN and RN-BSN programs are now live! If you have any questions about applying to Centra College, or your NursingCAS application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 434-200-3322. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Helene Fuld College of Nursing
Attention! Helene Fuld College of Nursing is now accepting applications for the September 2022 LPN to RN Program through NursingCAS. Make sure to select the Fall 2022 Semester logging onto NursingCAS and search for the Helene Fuld College of Nursing and select the “Associate in Nursing – LPN to RN (September 2022 entry)” program. You may contact the Admissions Department with any questions by emailing email@example.com or calling 212-616-7200.
Salisbury University’s School of Nursing is excited to announce the launch of a “fast track” option for qualified individuals who hold a bachelor’s or higher degree in another field and wish to complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) in 12 months of full-time study (August – August including summer). Students accepted into this ‘fast-track’ will have an August graduation date. The first ‘fast track’ cohort will begin in Fall 2022. Candidates should apply to the Second-Degree BSN program at Salisbury University. For more information about the Second-Degree BSN program and application process, please visit our website.
A virtual information session about the Fast Track option will be held on January 4, 2022, at 5 PM EST. Join us via Zoom to learn more!
Shepherd University is pleased to offer a post-graduate certification program for individuals who have national certification as APRN and hold a PhD or DNP. Two tracks will be available: Family Nurse Practitioner and Psych Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. In addition, the Psych Mental Health Nurse Practitioner is being offered as a new BSN to DNP track as of Fall 2021. For more information, please contact Sharon Mailey PhD, RN, Director, School of Nursing, Shepherd University at 304-876-5344 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website for more information on our Doctor of Nursing Practice program.
University of Cincinnati
Public Health Nursing: DNP and Post-Bachelor’s Certificate
The need for public health nurse leaders is expected to grow significantly in the coming decade due to the increasing frequency of natural and environmental disasters and public health emergencies, climate change, an aging population, and growing concerns about health disparities and social justice issues. COVID-19 has revealed deep gaps within an already fragmented U.S. health care system, heightening the need for team-based care, infection control, person-centered care, and other skills that capitalize on the strengths of nurses.
The DNP in Public Health Nursing prepares nurses to apply knowledge, skills, and abilities to respond to these events using evidence from research to design, implement, and evaluate population-based interventions and to lead efforts to advance public health initiatives at the local, state, tribal, federal and global levels. This program has Advanced Public Health Nursing and Occupational Health Nursing tracks (both tracks use the same application).
The Post-Bachelor’s Certificate in Public Health Nursing is only four 100% online courses that overlap with the DNP option, giving you a thorough education in this important field. This can be combined with any other graduate program that is offered at the University of Cincinnati!
REQUIREMENTS: No RN experience required!
- DNP: Students with no RN experience at the time of the start of the program are expected to work as an RN for at least the first year of the program. Recommended GPA of 3.25.
- Post-Bachelor’s Certificate: No RN experience required for any applicants—open to anyone with a bachelor’s in a healthcare-related field! Recommended GPA of 3.0.
Questions? Contact Bobby.Rue@uc.edu.
NursingCAS Customer Service
For application-related questions, contact NursingCAS Customer Service by chat via the icon in the lower right corner of your NursingCAS application, by phone at 617-612-2880, or by email at email@example.com.
Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET. For the quickest response, contact Customer Service by chat. Customer Service typically provides responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days during peak times. Be sure to have your CAS ID number (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting NursingCAS.
ARE YOU READY TO APPLY?