NursingCAS and COVID-19
NursingCAS remains fully operational and business is being conducted as usual. Applicants can still contact customer service and continue with the application process. All application materials, including transcripts, test scores, and foreign evaluations, are being processed upon receipt. For more information and updates as they become available, please check the COVID-19 Updates Webpage.
NursingCAS School Events Calendar
View the NursingCAS School Events Calendar to learn about virtual and in-person student recruitment events taking place across the country! Over 275 NursingCAS schools offer events throughout the year.
Abilene Christian University
Abilene Christian University is currently accepting applications for the Summer 2020 term of our online BSN to DNP and DNP programs. Our BSN to DNP pathway program is designed for students who currently have their BSN and are looking to move quickly into a DNP program. Our DNP program is designed to help students develop their clinical and leadership skills through two distinct tracks — Executive Nursing Leadership and Advanced Practice Nurse. Visit acu.edu/online to learn more about these CCNE-accredited programs.
ACU is excited to introduce our new DNP Scholarship! New, first-time students starting in our BSN to DNP or DNP programs may qualify for a $10,000 scholarship. To be eligible, students must begin class on June 30, 2020. Terms and Conditions apply.
Barry University is a Catholic institution situated in sunny Miami Shores, Florida. The university is home to a diverse body of students from a variety of geographic, ethnic, religious and socio-economic backgrounds, and is committed to the highest academic standards in undergraduate and graduate education. Our nursing programs are accredited both nationally and regionally (CCNE, SACS).
- We are currently accepting applications for our 6-semester Traditional Option BSN, starting in August 2020.
- If accepted to the Traditional Option, you will also have the opportunity to apply for admission to the Baptist Scholar’s Program. A selected group of students complete their studies at Baptist Hospital in Kendall and may be provided with an opportunity for employment within the Baptist Healthcare system upon completion of the program. Tuition for these highly-qualified and motivated students is substantially reduced. You will save over $30,000 in tuition costs and experience clinical learning at one of the most highly rated healthcare systems in Florida.
- We are also accepting applications for our January 2021 Accelerated Option BSN. The Accelerated Option program is designed for those who already have a bachelor’s degree in a discipline other than nursing. Tuition for this 4-semester program is a flat rate of $28,000 + $850/semester lab and technology fee.
Ready to start your nursing career? Please contact our specialist nursing advisor, Ms. Nichole Sando, at email@example.com or telephone 305-981-5135. Please see the Barry University BSN Program NursingCAS page for more information about the program and our university in general or go to www.barry.edu/nursing.
Belmont University is in Nashville, Tennessee and offers on-campus programs for advanced nursing practice. Since 2004 (16 years) 100% of our MSN and DNP graduates have passed the national certification exam for FNPs on their first attempt, well above the national average pass rate. For more information on each of our degrees and FNP programs, go to belmont.edu/gradnursing. Admission is granted on a rolling basis. We welcome your questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 615-460-6752.
California State University, East Bay
MSN Online/Hybrid Program
We are accepting applications for Fall 2020 through June 1, 2020. The CSU East Bay’s online/hybrid MSN program offers two practice concentrations: Nursing Education and Nursing Leadership & Administration. The program offers high quality, accessible, online graduate education over four semesters as well as annual two-day campus immersion meetings that give critical support for student success. Graduates in Nursing Education will be well-equipped to work as educators in clinical or academic settings. Graduates in the Leadership & Administration Concentration will be prepared for mid-level management and leadership positions in a variety of healthcare settings.
For more information on the MSN program, application procedure, or upcoming information sessions, please visit our website. For questions or assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Eastern Mennonite University
EMU still has seats available for the following programs:
Goshen College has open seats in our DNP program for the next start, August 24, 2020. Applicants to the program are required to have a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree and be licensed as an RN in the state where they will conduct their final DNP project. Our post-MSN DNP program is online with two required residencies. The first residency takes place at the end of September/early October. The second residency is at the end of the program. We have two options: full-time completed in 6 semesters; part-time completed in 9 semesters.
For more information, visit our website or contact the program director, Ruth Stoltzfus, PhD, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Open Seats for Fall 2020 Admission for the Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN) Program. Deadline to apply is May 30, 2020. If you miss the deadline, please contact Dr. Clarin (info below).
Find your place and your mission at Harding University. Our Carr College of Nursing offers a Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN). The curriculum is offered in a primarily online format where students gain the required knowledge via weekly online lectures, learning assignments and proctored testing. To validate student competencies and provide training for advanced practice skills, students are required to attend on campus intensives for 3-5 days each semester. We are committed to providing a holistic, caring, patient-centered approach to health care, taught by faculty who want to see you succeed academically, personally and spiritually. Small class sizes allow for easy access to the faculty. With a 100% certification pass rate and employment rate since the program’s start, we are confident that our program will prepare you to be a leader in your field. Some scholarships are available!
Holy Names University
Holy Names University currently has Open Seats for the Fall Semester 2020 in the following programs:
All programs require a valid California RN license. Please contact Travis Berman at 510-436-1682 or email@example.com or apply now.
*Our BSN program will begin in May for Summer 2021.
Mary Baldwin University
RN-BSN – Get credit for what you know. MBU offers RN to BSN students portfolio review for prior learning credits at no cost. Complete the program in as few as 3 semesters or up to 5 years.
MSN – Complete the program in as few as 4 semesters or up to 5 years. Choose from 3 concentrations
RN-BSN-MSN – Earn your BSN while enrolled in an MSN program by taking dual-credit courses. Complete the program in as few as 7 semesters or up to 7 years.
Mercy College of Health Sciences
Become a nursing leader in just 12 months for $10,000.
Are you a licensed, registered nurse with a diploma or ASN degree? If so, Mercy College PLUS’s RN-BSN program helps prepare you for advanced leadership roles. Courses begin on June 22!
- 100% online
- Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer start dates
- 10-week courses to fit your busy schedule
- 26 major credits
MGH Institute of Health Professions
At MGH Institute of Health Professions (Boston, MA), we prepare practitioners to lead the next generation of interprofessional, compassionate care. We are currently accepting applications for:
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Spring/January 2021 entry) – Rolling Admission
Our intensive curriculum builds upon the skills and knowledge that you have accomplished in other degrees and careers and prepares you to become a nurse or nurse practitioner. Our program is designed specifically for college graduates with no prior nursing experience. Throughout the 16-month curriculum in the ABSN program, you will learn the essential skills and knowledge to deliver outstanding patient care as well as to advance in the profession of nursing. There is a 1:6 clinical faculty-to-student ratio, giving students personalized attention from excellent clinicians in prime clinical settings. We hope you consider applying to MGH Institute of Health Professions and become a member of an interprofessional health care team preparing to improve the quality of healthcare and patient outcomes.
Please visit our website for specific application information and requirements. Please contact the Office of Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. We look forward to receiving your NursingCAS application soon!
Missouri State University
- 100% online
- Flexible, with 5 start times and 8-week blocks
- Affordable with competitive tuition rates and transfer scholarships available
- Seamless transfer process
Advance your career and knowledge with a graduate degree. Get your Master of Science in Nursing with an option in either:
Take your nursing practice career to the next level.
- BSN-DNP students prepare for entry-level primary care practice as a family nurse practitioner.
- Post-Master’s DNP students learn how to improve patient outcomes and reduce health disparities as a leader in health care.
- Post-Master’s graduate certificates are also available.
Roseman University of Health Sciences
Looking to advance your current skills as a Family Nurse Practitioner… Roseman University College of Nursing is here to help! Roseman University of Health Sciences is currently accepting applications for our MSN-FNP program beginning January 2021. Roseman offers a 23-month MSN-FNP program online with limited residencies. The MSN-FNP program offers students the ability to work full-time and complete clinical hours in their current state, with prior approval. Become a future Roadrunner and come run with us!!!
For more information, inquire at http://gonursing.roseman.edu/
Simmons University prepares the future leaders of healthcare. If you are looking to become a Family Nurse Practitioner, Simmons has the program for you and is accepting applications with an application deadline of June 1st for the BSN to MSN or RN to MSN on-campus programs for Fall 2020. Located in the Longwood Medical area in Boston, our university expertly prepares nurses to take the next step in their career. In this time of crisis, we appreciate all that nurses do and look forward to helping you take that next step in your nursing career!
For more information and to apply, please visit our website. Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
South Dakota State University
South Dakota State University (SDSU) has open seats in a number of undergraduate nursing programs, including:
The South Dakota State University (SDSU) Rapid City campus has open seats for the Fall 2020 program that begins in August 2020. Apply today! For more information, contact Gale Folsland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accelerated B.S.N./Second Degree Program:
South Dakota State University (SDSU) offers a 12-month Accelerated B.S.N. for students with a degree in another field who wish to become a Registered Nurse on the Aberdeen and Sioux Falls campuses. Aberdeen and Rapid City is currently accepting applications for the Spring 2021 program that begins in January 2021 on the campus of Northern State University. Apply today! For more information, contact Sara Olson at email@example.com.
RN to B.S.N.:
The RN to B.S.N. program is a fully online, flexible and affordable option designed to help associate and diploma registered nurses move ahead in their nursing career. Application is opening soon for an August 2020 program start. For more information, contact Cami Veire at Camilla.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SDSU College of Nursing boasts a 97.47% pass rate on the NCLEX and 100% job placement among its four campuses: Brookings, Sioux Falls, Rapid City, and Aberdeen. Visit our website for more information.
St. Petersburg College
The RN-to BSN program at St. Petersburg College is nationally accredited by CCNE and can be completed in as little as 3 semesters. Successfully completing a BSN opens up a wealth of career opportunities for the Registered Nurse and lays the foundation for graduate studies.
St. Petersburg College (SPC), founded in 1927, is the third largest college in the state of Florida. It was the first community college to become a 4-year institution in Florida and is one of the top providers of online education in the state. The college is home to a diverse body of students from a variety of geographic, ethnic, religious and socio-economic backgrounds, and is committed to the highest academic standards in undergraduate education.
Before applying, you must have three things:
- An active, clear RN license in the United States
- An associate’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited college (or diploma in nursing from an ACEN/NLN-accredited program).
- A minimum GPA of 2.0
Why Choose SPC for your RN-BSN Degree?
- Flexible scheduling – students can choose to do the entire program online or attend face-to-face classes.
- Each course is 8 weeks in length (known as a modmester).
- No waiting lists and students can start the program in any modmester (January, March, June, August, October)
- 32 core nursing credits required. Core credits can be completed in 3 semesters (2 courses each semester), or students can choose to take their time and complete the program at their own pace.
- Program cost for the 32 core credits including tuition, fees and books:
- Florida residents- Approx. $5,300
- Out-of-state—Approx. $14,360
For further information about the RN-BSN program, please refer to our CAS page or visit our SPC nursing webpage. You may also contact our specialist nursing advisors at: HEC_Advising@spcollege.edu.
Thomas Edison State University
Are you ready to take the next step in your nursing career?
The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program at Thomas Edison State University is an affordable doctoral degree program with a specialty area in Systems-Level Leadership. The program can be completed in 18-months (full-time) or 3 years (part-time). Courses are offered online and practicum hours for the DNP quality improvement project may be done at the student’s place of employment. This program requires students to have completed a BSN and a master’s degree in a related discipline. Thomas Edison State University is the online university of the state of New Jersey. We are currently taking applications for our fall cohort.
The Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN program at Thomas Edison State University is designed for adults who have already completed a bachelor’s degree (non-nursing) and are interested in becoming registered nurses. We are currently taking applications for our October 2020 cohort. The deadline for official documents is July 1st. We’ve seen the challenges our nurses are facing every day, especially in today’s health crisis. Now, more than ever, we need our nurses. If you’ve ever thought of becoming a nurse, please join us to find out how you can confidently achieve that goal – in only 12-months.
Union College – Nebraska
Now, even more than ever, the world needs nurses, and the nursing profession needs YOU! Union College is eager to help you achieve your goal so you can get out into the world and make a difference as a professional nurse. We have open seats in our January 2021 Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) cohort that we’re ready to fill!
Union College’s nursing program is one of the best and here’s why:
- 100% first-time NCLEX-RN (national licensure exam) pass rate for several of our recent graduating cohorts.
- 96% first-time NCLEX-RN pass rate average over the past 5 years.
- No waiting list – the nursing curriculum is only five semesters long and clinical rotations begin the first semester of the nursing program. Apply now!
- Clinicals are held in all the major hospital systems in Lincoln, Nebraska, and in the local community (don’t worry, we’re in the capital city of Nebraska which is full of college student opportunities).
- Small class sizes of 30 students in a lecture and an average of 6 students in a clinical group ensure that you will get individualized attention and your professor will know you by your first name.
- Every student in each clinical course utilizes the state-of-the-art Simulation Center multiple times each semester.
- Our faith-based program prepares students to care for patients holistically – mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically, and all faiths are welcome.
- The Global Health Nursing elective course creates an opportunity to travel to a developing country over Spring Break to provide care.
If you’ve been searching for a nursing program with a tradition of excellence, small class sizes, and professors committed to your success, you’ve found it! Apply today!
Visit our website for more information. Questions? Contact Yary Jimenez, Health Sciences Enrollment Counselor, at email@example.com or 402-486-2674 – she’ll happily talk you through the application process.
University of Cincinnati
UC Nurses. We See Leaders.
Online Course Options | Nationally-Ranked Quality | Flexible Schedules
100% Online RN to BSN—Fall 2020 & Spring 2021
- 9 Courses
- 9, 12, or 18 Months
- 6 Start dates per year
- No Clinicals!
- Fall 2020 deadline: July 1
- Spring 2021 deadline: November 1 (NursingCAS application & fee)
- Transcripts & Recommendations due within one month after posted deadline
100% Online Post-BSN Certificate—Fall 2020 & Spring 2021
- Nurse Education Certificate
- Case Management Certificate
- Fall 2020 deadline: June 1
- Spring 2021 deadline: September 1: Priority Deadline | October 15: NursingCAS application & fee
- Transcripts & Recommendations due within one month after posted deadline
Graduate Programs & Post-MSN Certificates
- Fall 2020 deadline: June 1
- Spring 2021 deadline: September 1: Priority Deadline | October 15: NursingCAS application & fee
See below for term availability:
- Adult-Gero Acute Care NP|Required weekly onsite labs
- Fall 2020: DNP, MSN & Post-MSN NP
- Spring 2021: Post-MSN NP
- Adult-Gero Primary Care NP & Family NP
- Fall 2020: DNP**, MSN* &Post-MSN NP***
- Spring 2021: MSN* & Post-MSN NP***
- Neonatal NP** & Pediatric Acute Care NP (MSN and Post-MSN NP)|Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana residents
- Nurse Midwife (MSN)|Two onsite intensives
- Nursing Administration (DNP** and MSN)
- Post-MSN DNP***
- Psychiatric Mental Health NP (DNP)
- Fall 2020: DNP
- Spring 2021: Post-MSN NP
- Women’s Health NP (MSN)
*Cincinnati Area Residents these programs: Select the *Cincinnati Metro Resident Application* to avoid online fees!
**DNP programs have two required onsite visits.
***Post-MSN AG PCNP only available to Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana residents.
University of Miami
Apply today for the Spring 2021 term! We are currently accepting applications for the following programs:
Questions or need more information? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Missouri – Columbia
The University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing is a land grant university centrally located in mid-Missouri with a long history of serving rural and underserved populations. We accept students from across the country to our online DNP programs as well as our *NEW* MS(N) and post graduate certificate programs . We are CCNE accredited, require limited on-campus visits, and charge in-state tuition to all students making completion of your degree affordable and convenient. With a rolling application process, you’ll know within weeks if you’re accepted so you can begin planning your future. We have rolling admissions. For more information on becoming a MIZZOU Nurse, visit our website or contact Dr. Miriam Butler (email@example.com) or Leslie McPeak 573-882-0200 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Clinical Nurse Specialist in Adult-Gerontology
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Primary Care
- Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Leadership & Innovations in Healthcare.
Hear more about our program from one of our students: Christine Harris, Nursing Leadership and Innovations in Health Care DNP.
University of Missouri – Kansas City
University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Nursing and Health Studies is currently accepting applications for our online Post-MSN Certificate and MSN Nurse Educator programs. Our application deadline is June 12, 2020 at 11:59pm CST. If you already possess an MSN (or DNP), you can pursue a nurse practitioner certificate in the following specialty areas of care (tracks):
The School of Nursing and Health Studies also offers various pathways to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). Regardless if you are a high school student, licensed practical nurse (LPN), finishing up your associate’s degree at your local community college or coming from a different profession, the UMKC SoNHS has a pathway for you to launch or advance your nursing career.
Visit our website to learn more about our BSN
, Post-MSN Certificate and PhD CCNE-accredited programs. Additional information regarding our admission & application process for our Undergraduate and Graduate Nursing degrees visit SoNHS Admission. Questions? Contact the School of Nursing & Health Studies Student Services department at 816.235.1700 or email@example.com or visit our website.
*We are no longer accepting applications for these specialty areas; our current 2019-2020 cohort is full. Checkout our Graduate Admission website to stay abreast of our next cohort start dates and deadlines.
Due to high demand, Ursuline College is excited to announce that we are now offering 2 cohorts for our Fall 2020 Second Degree Accelerated Nursing Program (SDAP).
- Cohorts will be limited to 25 students each (50 students total) and clinicals will be continued in our one-on-one format. Ursuline College is located outside of Cleveland Ohio, placing you in the heart of healthcare. Our SDAP program is offered in a 15-month format, maximizing your previous bachelor’s degree and fast-tracking your nursing career.
- At $38,000, Ursuline’s program is an outstanding value based on our 100% first-time NCLEX pass rates, one-on-one clinicals at top-ranked hospitals like the Cleveland Clinic and University Hospital System, and 100% job placement rates. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with additional cohorts available for January 2021 and May 2021. Admission is competitive and in order to be considered, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA or above from their graduating institution. For a full list of requirements, please visit our website.
Seats will fill fast and we recommend submitting your completed application before June 1st for a Fall 2020 cohort. Learn more on our website or contact Dwane Newsom at firstname.lastname@example.org
- “The COVID-19 pandemic will provide many painful lessons about challenges in our health care system nationally,” said Breen School of Nursing Dean Patricia Sharpnack, DNP, RN, CNE, NEA-BC, ANEF, FAAN. “One compelling need is for more advanced practice nurses across the broad spectrum of health care settings. The Breen School of Nursing stands ready to help answer this need through our well-established DNP and post-graduate certificate programs.”
Apply online at ursuline.edu/apply. No GRE required.
William Jewell College
We are accepting applications for our January 2021, 16-month BSN program. This is a program for students who have already completed a bachelor’s degree or will complete it before January 2021. The priority application deadline for this program is August 1st, 2020 but we have already started admitting students for this cohort!
We are also accepting applications for our May 2021 Accelerated Track Nursing BSN program. This is a 12-month program for students who have already completed a bachelor’s degree or will complete it before the program start date.
Our programs feature:
- 85% employment rate prior to graduation
- 100% employment rate within 3-months of graduation
- 93% Accelerated Track first-time NCLEX pass rate in 2019
- 100% 4-year BSN first-time NCLEX pass rate in 2019
If you are interested in either of our Accelerated Programs, please contact Rebecca Broadbent, Admission Counselor for Accelerated Track Nursing at William Jewell College. She can be reached at 816-415-7678 (phone call), 816-579-0032 (text line), or via email at email@example.com.
We are also still accepting applications for our Fall 2020 Transfer BSN program. The application deadline for this program is June 30, 2020. Some features of our Transfer BSN program:
- You will be more than a number. Our program recognizes and supports your strengths.
- Have the most competitive clinical experiences. Attend clinicals in the best hospitals and care facilities in the nearby Kansas City region.
- We are not a bridge program. An RN degree is not a requirement for the program.
If you are interested in this program, please contact Gina Mumpower-Turner, the Director of Transfer Admissions at William Jewell College. Her phone number is 816-415-7507, her text line is 816-675-5516 and her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Park University
North Park University’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree is offered completely ONLINE. This post-master’s doctoral program is 33 semester hours total/seven semesters. DNP candidates become transformative leaders who are prepared to implement innovative change while practicing compassionate care. North Park is an NC-SARA partner. Consult with us about scholarships and tuition reduction for nonprofit nursing employees.
- Deadline to apply has been extended until July 15, 2020.
- Currently accepting applications for Fall 2020 cohort.
Oregon Health & Science University
The application deadline for OHSU’s Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (Fall 2020 cohort) has been extended to June 30, 2020. This program is offered at the DNP level and can be finished in three years. Learn more about the application process here
The application deadline for OHSU’s Health Systems and Organizational Leadership (Fall 2020 cohort) has been extended to July 31, 2020. This program is offered online and can be finished in two years. Learn more about the application process here
Phillips School of Nursing at Mount Sinai Beth Israel
Phillips School of Nursing still has a few seats available for its Fall 2020 ABSN program. Our 15-month program was recently ranked #8 out of 93 programs nationwide by Best Nursing Programs. The program is offered in a blended format that offers the flexibility needed for today’s adult learner to be successful.
PSON is a hospital-based nursing school where you will have the opportunity to learn from outstanding nurses, physicians and scientists in the Mount Sinai Health System—rated among the nation’s best. You will complete your clinical rotations in a variety of inpatient and community settings where you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of at-risk populations.
We are extending our deadlines to help you prepare your application during the challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Our admissions deadline has been extended to May 30th. In addition, the deadline to submit transcripts for pre-requisite courses is extended to July 31st. If your application has not yet been verified, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will continue your assessment on an individual basis. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions.
University of Miami
The application deadline for all MSN & Post-Master’s Certificate programs for the Fall 2020 term have been extended to Monday, June 1st! Apply today to be considered for the fall term.
University of South Florida
USF Health’s College of Nursing has extended its Fall 2020 application deadline to June 15, 2020. With the extension, we will now review applications in Complete status which may include up-to-date unofficial transcripts! The extension applies to MSN, BS-DNP, and MS-DNP programs. Please see our NursingCAS program page, under University of South Florida, for additional details.
We understand how the public health emergency has affected normal business for schools and personnel, including your referrers, and we hope the extension helps you continue your pursuit to your advanced nursing degree program with USF Health’s College of Nursing. We also know the importance of growing the nursing workforce with well trained, compassionate, caring, advanced practice nurses who are experts in the field. We need you now more than ever.
Arkansas Tech University
Arkansas Tech University is making it easier for nursing leaders to apply to graduate school. The university recently joined NursingCAS for Fall 2020 to provide enhanced opportunity for students to consider a graduate nursing degree at Arkansas Tech. The ATU Master of Science in Nursing Administration and Emergency Management offers a unique focus that will set graduates apart and prepare students to assume administrative roles in healthcare systems. More relevant now than ever, the program also provides training and insight to help students lead in planning and coordinating emergency response strategies related to healthcare. Come see how ATU helps its graduates become innovative leaders. Learn more at: bit.ly/atugradnursing.
Charles R. Drew University of Medicine & Science
Charles R. Drew University of Medicine & Science is now accepting students for the RN-BSN Program for Summer 2020 and Fall 2020! Based in Los Angeles, California, the program can be completed in as little as 12-months! Eligible applicants include registered nurses with an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN), and nursing students currently enrolled in an ADN program!
To learn more, please visit our website
. If you would like more details, please contact Nicole Aquino (Sr. Undergraduate Enrollment Specialist) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-357-3675. We look forward to having you join the CDU family! Follow us on Facebook (Charles R. Drew University RN-BSN Program) or Instagram (@cdurnbsnprogram)!!
Texas A&M University Health Science Center
Texas A&M University College of Nursing opened applications for two of their Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree tracks, MSN-Nursing Education and MSN-Forensic Nursing, on May 1, 2020 with applications due July 15, 2020. Graduates within each specialty complete a 36-semester credit hour curriculum with course instruction delivered primarily online, allowing students to balance career, family and other responsibilities while advancing their education.
The Master of Science in Nursing-Nursing Education track prepares graduates to apply principles in the role of an educator within various patient care settings and in institutions of higher education. Upon completion of course requirements, graduates of the MSN-Nursing Education degree track are eligible to take the Certified Nurse Educator (CNE®) examination offered by the National League for Nursing.
The Master of Science in Nursing-Forensic Nursing track prepares graduates to provide care to victims and perpetrators of traumatic events or criminal acts. While caring for their patients, forensic nurses are also responsible for observing, recognizing, collecting and documenting forensic evidence related to the traumatic event or criminal act for subsequent use in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
Advance your education. Advance your career. Become an Aggie nurse. Prospective students are invited and encouraged to participate in a virtual student information session prior to application. For additional program information, please contact the Office of Student Affairs.
Now more than ever, WilmU works for healthcare professionals. Whether you’re just starting your education journey or looking to advance your career, WilmU has flexible, affordable, and 100% online options that work for you. Classes starting every eight weeks and WilmU doesn’t differentiate between in-state and out-of-state students, so all students are offered affordable in-state tuition rate regardless of where they live. Tuition is charged on a per-credit basis at the academic level of the degree or certificate program in which each student is enrolled, regardless of the academic level of each individual course.
Take your clinical and communication skills to the next level with the WilmU RN to BSN degree. This CCNE-accredited degree enhances your problem solving, confidence and leadership abilities.
- Participate in community learning experiences, which allow you to give back and network with other nurses and healthcare professionals
- Available 100% online or in a traditional classroom
- Accelerated RN to BSN plus MSN Option: You can earn MSN credits as part of the RN to BSN degree program, saving both time and tuition dollars. Talk to your BSN degree program chair early to plan your path.
Advance your nursing career with WilmU’s flexible and affordable DNP degree. This CCNE-accredited program integrates your clinical and leadership skills.
- Bridge the gap between research and clinical practices through coursework, experiential engagement hours and an evidence-based DNP project
- Choose from 100% online or weekend intensive hybrid formats
- Multiple pathways available:
- Traditional DNP (with Advanced Practice or Leadership concentrations)
- Combined DNP and MBA in Healthcare Administration
- Combined DNP and Master of Science in Management with a Healthcare Administration concentration
- PhD to DNP pathway
Have questions? We’re here to help! Call: 877-967-5464 (mention NursingCAS); Text: 302.203.9516; Email: email@example.com.
NursingCAS Customer Service
For application-related questions, contact NursingCAS Customer Service by chat via the icon in the lower right corner of your NursingCAS application, by phone at 617-612-2880, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET. For the quickest response, contact Customer Service by chat. Customer Service typically provides responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days during peak times. Be sure to have your CAS ID number (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting NursingCAS.
Are you ready to apply? Apply Now!