One of the benefits of NursingCAS is to provide notifications to applicants about programs that have available space. Review the listing below to determine if you would like to apply to one of these programs.
Programs often extend their deadlines in order to allow applicants more time to complete the admissions process. Review the list below to see if any programs you are interested in have extended their deadline.
New programs are added to NursingCAS on a continual basis. Discover and learn about new program offerings available to you by reviewing the listings below.
NursingCAS and COVID-19
NursingCAS remains fully operational and business is being conducted as usual. Applicants can still contact customer service and continue with the application process. All application materials, including transcripts, test scores, and foreign evaluations, are being processed upon receipt. For more information and updates as they become available, please check the COVID-19 Updates Webpage.
NursingCAS School Events Calendar
View the NursingCAS School Events Calendar to learn about virtual and in-person student recruitment events taking place across the country! Over 275 NursingCAS schools offer events throughout the year.
Abilene Christian University
Abilene Christian University is currently accepting applications to our online Pre-Nursing, BSN to DNP, and DNP programs for the Spring 2021 term. The Pre-Nursing Track is designed to help students complete the necessary prerequisites required to apply to nursing school. The BSN to DNP pathway program is geared toward students who currently have their BSN and are looking to move quickly into a DNP program. The DNP program is intended to further develop students’ clinical and leadership skills through two distinct tracks — Executive Nursing Leadership and Advanced Practice Nurse. Visit acu.edu/online to learn more about these programs.
New, first-time students starting in our online BSN to DNP or DNP programs may qualify for a $10,000 DNP Scholarship. To be eligible, students must apply before November 23, 2020, and begin class on January 12, 2021. Terms and Conditions apply.
Arkansas Tech University
Arkansas Tech University is making it easier for nursing leaders to apply to graduate school. The GRE/MAT test score requirement has been WAIVED for all Spring 2021 applicants and ATU offers in-state tuition for residents of bordering states! The only of its kind in the state of Arkansas, ATU’s completely online Master of Science in Nursing Administration and Emergency Management offers a unique focus that will set graduates apart and prepare students to assume administrative roles in healthcare systems. More relevant now than ever, the program also provides training and insight to help students lead in planning and coordinating emergency response strategies related to healthcare. See how ATU helps its graduates become innovative leaders at bit.ly/atugradnursing.
Baker University has open seats available to start your online MSN program in January 2021! Call 913-265-6501 for more information!
Barry University is a Catholic institution situated in sunny Miami Shores, Florida. The university is home to a diverse body of students from a variety of geographic, ethnic, religious, and socio-economic backgrounds, and is committed to the highest academic standards in undergraduate and graduate education. Our nursing programs are accredited both nationally and regionally (CCNE, SACS).
October 30, 2020, is the last day to apply for the Spring 2021 semester.
- We are currently accepting applications for our 6-semester Traditional Option BSN, starting in January 2021. If accepted to the Traditional Option, you will also have the opportunity to apply for admission to the Baptist Scholar’s Program. A selected group of students complete their studies at Baptist Hospital in Kendall and may be provided with an opportunity for employment within the Baptist Healthcare system upon completion of the program. Tuition for these highly-qualified and motivated students is substantially reduced. You will save over $30,000 in tuition costs and experience clinical learning at one of the most highly-rated healthcare systems in Florida.
- We are also accepting applications for our January 2021 Accelerated Option BSN. The Accelerated Option program is designed for those who already have a bachelor’s degree in a discipline other than nursing. Tuition for this 4-semester program is a flat rate of $28,000 + $850/semester lab and technology fee.
Ready to start your nursing career? Please contact our specialist nursing advisor, Ms. Nichole Sando, at email@example.com or telephone 305-981-5135.
Please see the Barry University BSN Program NursingCAS page for more information about the program and our university in general or go to www.barry.edu/nursing.
Baldwin Wallace University
The Baldwin Wallace University ABSN program is a post-baccalaureate, 15-month program designed for students who are seeking to enter the nursing profession. Through clinical rotations, lab experiences, and classroom rigor, students enrolled in the ABSN program at Baldwin Wallace develop skills and knowledge for a rewarding career in nursing. Upon completion of this program, students are prepared to take the NCLEX-RN. Since its inception, the ABSN program has achieved an average first-time NCLEX-RN pass rate of over 95%.
Applications for the Fall 2021 cohort are reviewed on a rolling basis, with priority consideration given to those who apply by January 15, 2021. Complete application and supplemental materials must be submitted no later than May 15, 2021.
For a full list of admission requirements for the Fall 2021 ABSN cohort and details regarding the application process, please visit the ABSN admission page. Additionally, the ABSN program also requires five prerequisite courses. Visit the prerequisite page for a comprehensive list and guidelines of prerequisite requirements.
Want to learn more about the ABSN program at BW? Please contact Lauryn Rosinski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-826-2915 for further information. Baldwin Wallace will also be conducting one-on-one virtual admission counseling appointments and virtual information sessions throughout the fall semester. For more information, check out the ABSN visit page.
Belmont University is located in Nashville, Tennessee, and offers on-campus programs for advanced nursing practice. Since 2004, (16 years) 100% of our MSN and DNP graduates have passed the national certification exam for FNPs on their first attempt, well above the national average pass rate.
For more information on each of our degrees and FNP programs, go to belmont.edu/gradnursing. Admission is granted on a rolling basis. We welcome your questions via email to email@example.com or by phone to 615-460-6752.
California State University, Chico
The CSU, Chico School of Nursing will implement a new point distribution and selection process for open seats in the basic BSN program beginning with the Spring 2022 application (Fall 2021). For further information, please visit the CSU, Chico SON website.
California State University, East Bay
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2021 through June 1, 2021. The CSU East Bay’s online/hybrid MSN program offers two practice concentrations: Nursing Education & Nursing Leadership and Administration.
The program offers high quality, accessible, online graduate education over four semesters as well as annual two-day campus immersion meetings that give critical support for student success. Graduates in Nursing Education will be well-equipped to work as educators in clinical or academic settings. Graduates in the Leadership & Administration Concentration will be prepared for mid-level management and leadership positions in a variety of healthcare settings.
Clarke offers a nationally recognized Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program to serve the needs of the working health care professional seeking post-baccalaureate or post-master’s study. This program offers you the flexibility to continue your education and pursue a doctoral degree while keeping up with work and home demands.
Clarke University is currently accepting applications for our Hybrid DNP program for the Fall 2021 term. Our BSN to DNP pathway program is designed for students interested in pursuing the Family Nurse Practitioner Concentration. Our hybrid program allows students to gain over 1,000 clinical hours, and students complete most of the program online, with on-campus coursework 1-2 times per month. We also offer a Bridge program for students who have earned an MSN and looking to continue to complete their DNP.
Please visit our website to learn more about our DNP program. Please call the Graduate Admission Office at 563-588-6539 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
A nursing advocacy organization, RegisteredNursing.org, recently released its list of 2019 Best Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) programs, and Clarke has been ranked as #5 in the nation.
Davis & Elkins College
Learn more about how to become a nurse at Davis & Elkins College by visiting our new, redesigned website with information to assist you in determining if Davis & Elkins College is the right place for you. Explore our nursing programs and find out how our nursing graduates for 2017, 2018, and 2019 obtained a 100% pass rate on the NCLEX-RN exam with a 100% job placement. Our division of nursing prepares you to function competently and safely at the beginning staff-level position and provides the foundation for upward mobility into higher levels of nursing education. Contact Matt Shiflett at email@example.com and be one of the next candidates to join our program.
Still accepting applications for Spring 2021!
Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner: Available to registered nurses who have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, this program prepares nurses to practice as family nurse practitioners in a number of settings and across the lifespan. The program consists largely of online courses with on-campus intensives three times per year.
Second MSN option: For registered nurses and advanced practice registered nurses who have completed an MSN in another area, up to 15 hours of essential MSN courses may count toward the 45-hour MSN-FNP degree completion.
Post Graduate Certificate, Family Nurse Practitioner: This option is available to registered nurses or advanced practice registered nurses who have earned an MSN in another area of emphasis. Students in this option may complete up to 32 credit hours in the MSN-FNP program. Upon completion of the required courses, students will be eligible to sit for the FNP national certification exam. Part-time and full-time tracks are available.
Holy Family University
Marie TC Leonard, MBA
Associate Director of Graduate and Professional Studies
Holy Family University HFH 102 9801 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19114-2009
King University has open seats for Spring 2021 in our pre-licensure BSN program. Students are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as they meet eligibility requirements.
- King University has small class sizes.
- Students experience meaningful interaction with instructors.
- The nursing program of study is only four semesters.
- Clinical experiences are completed in acute care hospital and community settings and include simulation labs.
- Guaranteed admission to the MSN program for students meeting certain requirements.
Please contact Dr. Amy Edmison, BSN Program Coordinator for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about King University (www.king.edu)
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center New Orleans
LSU Health New Orleans School of Nursing is a nationally recognized 2019 Center of Excellence (COE) for Nursing Education by the National League for Nursing (NLN) and is the only nursing school in Louisiana within an academic health sciences center. We are pleased to announce that the School of Nursing is accepting applications for Fall BSN 2021 cohort! Applications for Traditional BSN and Accelerated Career Alternative Registered Nurse Education (CARE) programs are now open in NursingCAS. RN to BSN and graduate program deadlines can be found on the School of Nursing’s website, or visit the links below for more information:
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN):
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN):
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP):
- Advanced Practice Roles
- Aggregate, Systems Roles
Please contact us with any questions: email@example.com.
Mary Baldwin University
INTERPROFESSIONAL BY DESIGN – Mary Baldwin University’s Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences. Learn on your terms. Apply now for a January or August start! Invest in the future of healthcare by joining our interprofessional School of Nursing. Our programs are 100% online and designed to meet the needs of working nurses.
RN-BSN – $10K for 30 nursing credits! Plus….Get credit for what you know. MBU offers RN to BSN students portfolio review for prior learning credits at no cost.Complete the program in as few as 3 semesters or up to 5 years.
MSN – Complete the program in as few as 4 semesters or up to 5 years. Choose from 3 concentrations.
RN-BSN-MSN – Earn your BSN while enrolled in an MSN program by taking dual-credit courses. Complete the program in as few as 7 semesters or up to 7 years.
Admission is rolling. Apply today! JOIN US!
MGH Institute of Health Professions
At MGH Institute of Health Professions (Boston, MA), we prepare practitioners to lead the next generation of interprofessional, compassionate care. We are currently accepting applications for two programs, three points of entry:
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Spring (January) 2021 and Summer (May) 2021 entries) – Rolling Admission
- Direct-Entry Master of Science in Nursing (Fall 2021 entry) – December 1, 2020 Deadline
Our intensive curriculum builds upon the skills and knowledge that you have accomplished in other degrees and careers and prepares you to become a nurse or nurse practitioner. Our programs are designed specifically for college graduates with no prior nursing experience. Throughout the 16-month curriculum in the ABSN program, and the 32-month curriculum of the DEN program, you will learn the essential skills and knowledge to deliver outstanding patient care as well as to advance in the profession of nursing. There is a 1:6 clinical faculty-to-student ratio, giving students personalized attention from excellent clinicians in prime clinical settings. We hope you consider applying to MGH Institute of Health Professions, and become a member of an interprofessional health care team preparing to improve the quality of healthcare and patient outcomes.
Submit your application today! Please visit our website for specific application information, requirements, and links to the appropriate NursingCAS cycles:
Please contact the Office of Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. We look forward to receiving your NursingCAS application!
Missouri State University
Go further with Missouri State University! During the four-year BSN, students can have a traditional university experience while completing an exceptional clinical program. Our program is selective, but student-centered, allowing you to receive more one-on-one attention from faculty members who help students make professional connections that will last long after graduation. The next application cycle for the traditional BSN opens December 1, 2020, for a Fall 2021 start.
- 100% online
- Flexible, with 5 start times and 8-week blocks
- Affordable with competitive tuition rates and transfer scholarships available
- Seamless transfer process
Take your nursing practice career to the next level.
- BSN-DNP students prepare for entry-level primary care practice as a family nurse practitioner.
- Post-Master’s DNP students learn how to improve patient outcomes and reduce health disparities as a leader in health care.
- Post-Master’s graduate certificates are also available.
For questions and assistance on any of our programs, please contact
Roseman University of Health Sciences
Roseman University of Health Sciences is now accepting applications for our BSN and MSN/FNP programs. Our 18-month BSN program gives you the opportunity to gain extensive nursing experience while allowing adequate time for exploring the abundance of outdoor recreation, variety of entertainment, and rich culture of our Nevada and Utah locations. You’ll accumulate approximately 696 clinical hours through full clinical shifts and have the opportunity to work alongside veteran nurses in a variety of clinical settings.
BSN Success Rates (2019 avg.):
- 91.38% NCLEX Pass rates
- 96.95% Completion rate
- 95.29% Job placement rates
Already have a BSN and want to advance your career? We offer a 23-month MSN/FNP program for those seeking educational, developmental, and professional growth opportunities as a nurse practitioner. This asynchronous program allows you to work full-time and complete clinical hours in your current location, with prior approval.
Whether you’re looking to jump start your career with a BSN or advance your career with an MSN/FNP, Roseman University College of Nursing is here for you. Now is the time to make your mark as a future Roadrunner! Connect with your personal admissions representative today at gonursing.roseman.edu/ncas.
Offering MSN, DNP, and PhD degree options, Chicago’s Rush University College of Nursing prepares students to advance the quality of patient care and nursing practice. Through our carefully designed programs, students experience the Rush commitment to clinical scholarship and the art of nursing in action. As a leader in nursing education Rush is a top choice among nurses seeking to progress professionally. Among the nation’s 578 nursing colleges with graduate programs, Rush ranks in the top three percent overall for Doctor of Nursing Practice programs and top five percent for Master of Science in Nursing programs. Additionally, we’re ranked #1 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for online graduate nursing programs. We invite you to take the next step in your nursing career and apply to be a Rush nurse today!
We are still accepting Spring 2021 applicants for the following programs:
Schreiner University’s 2020 BSN Graduate NCLEX Pass Rate was 100% for the 3rd year in a row. Prospective students may apply to the Schreiner Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program starting November 2, 2020. Interviews and Rolling Admission Cycles will begin in January 2021. Deadline for submission of application and other required paperwork to the Schreiner University BSN program is April 30, 2021, for consideration of admission in the Fall semester. Applicants may contact the office of the Nursing Department at 830-792-7481 if they require assistance or visit the Schreiner Nursing webpage. Applicants must have all of the paperwork submitted and an interview scheduled prior to the April 30, 2021 deadline to be eligible for admission.
Located in the Heart of the Texas Hill Country, the Schreiner University Nursing Program provides excellent learning opportunities for their students. Accredited by the CCNE for 30 students, we provide a customized nursing experience. All of our faculty are Doctorally prepared nurses, teaching in their area of expertise. Our students have exclusive access to Peterson Regional Medical Center and Hill Country Memorial Hospital for various clinical rotations, in addition to multiple healthcare facilities in the surrounding area. Students travel to San Antonio Children’s Hospital and University Hospital for pediatric and intensive care rotations. We have had three consecutive years of 100% NCLEX pass rate and a 97% employment rate prior to graduation. You will achieve more at Schreiner University.
South Dakota State University
Accelerated B.S.N./Second Degree Program:
South Dakota State University (SDSU) offers a 12-month Accelerated B.S.N. for students with a degree in another field who wish to become a Registered Nurse on the Aberdeen, Rapid City, and Sioux Falls campuses. Sioux Falls is currently accepting applications for the Fall 2021 program that begins in August 2021 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Applications will be live on NursingCAS Oct. 15, 2020, with a priority deadline of Jan. 25, 2021. For more information, contact Cami Veire at email@example.com.
RN to B.S.N.:
The RN to B.S.N. program is a fully online, flexible, and affordable option designed to help associate and diploma registered nurses move ahead in their nursing career. The application is open with revolving start times every 7 weeks. For more information, contact Cami Veire at Camilla.firstname.lastname@example.org.The SDSU College of Nursing boasts a 97.47% pass rate on the NCLEX and 100% job placement among its four campuses: Brookings, Sioux Falls, Rapid City, and Aberdeen. Visit our website for more information.
St. Petersburg College
Apply Now and Kick Start Your Nursing Career!
Open doors to more employment opportunities by advancing your education with a BSN. The RN-to BSN program at St. Petersburg College is nationally accredited by CCNE and can be completed in as little as 3 semesters.
St. Petersburg College (SPC), founded in 1927, is the third-largest college in the state of Florida. It was the first community college to become a 4-year institution in Florida and is one of the top providers of online education in the state.
Before applying, you must have three things:
- An active, clear RN license in the United States
- An associate’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited college (or diploma in nursing from an ACEN/NLN-accredited program).
- A minimum GPA of 2.0
Why Choose SPC for your RN-BSN Degree?
- Flexible scheduling – students can choose to do the entire program online or attend face-to-face classes. We are currently offering classes in a “Live Online” format in lieu of face-to-face due to the COVID-19 crisis.
- Each course is 8 weeks in length (known as a modmester).
- No waiting lists and students can start the program in any modmester (January, March, June, August, October).
- 32 core nursing credits required. Core credits can be completed in 3 semesters (2 courses each modmester), or students can choose to take their time and complete the program at their own pace.
For further information about the RN-BSN program, please refer to our CAS page or visit our SPC nursing webpage. You may also contact our specialist nursing advisors at HEC_Advising@spcollege.edu.
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Wherever you are on your nursing journey, The University of Tennessee Health Science Center has a degree for you! Fall 2021 applications are open for 12-month Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Doctorate of Nursing Practice, Dual PhD/DNP, and PhD programs. Visit our website for more information.
Trine University is currently accepting applications for our online RN to BSN program. This program is designed for students who hold an unrestricted RN license and want to advance their career with a BSN. With our recently reduced tuition, you can finish your BSN in as little as 12 months for just $250 per credit hour. Classes start every eight weeks, with the next term beginning October 26. Learn more at trine.edu/bsn.
Contact Nadeena Frye, Director of Nursing, College of Health Professionals at 260-702-8012 or email@example.com.
Trinity Washington University
Located in Washington DC, Trinity Washington University offers degrees in both undergraduate and graduate-level nursing. Through clinical experiences in DC area hospitals and community settings, students are prepared for a career in nursing. We are accepting applications for the following programs:
- Pre-Licensure BSN: With state-of-the-art simulations and rigorous academic coursework, Trinity combines the academic and clinical preparation necessary for a nursing career. Upon completion of the program, graduates are eligible to apply for licensure as a registered nurse.
- Second Degree BSN: Already have a Bachelor’s degree, but want to be a nurse? We offer students like you the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N). After completion of the required preliminary courses, students apply to the nursing program. Students experience first-hand the rewards of nursing in various closely supervised clinical settings.
- RN-to-BSN: The Trinity Nursing Program offers advanced placement for Registered Nurses (R.N.s) holding an Associate’s degree or diploma in nursing. This program gives the opportunity to R.N.s who wish to advance their careers by attaining a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N) degree.
- RN-to-MSN: Registered nurses who hold a hospital diploma or associate degree in nursing can choose the RN to MSN Program to earn a bachelor’s degree while working towards a Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N). We offer a concentration in either the Nursing Education track or the Nursing Administration track.
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN): Trinity offers BSN nurses two tracks to continue their education as advanced nurses: Nursing Education and Nursing Administration. Become a career educator for academic nursing education or nursing professional development in a clinical setting. Part-time or full-time coursework in a hybrid format with online courses and weekend face-to-face sessions.
Union College – Nebraska
Now, even more than ever, the world needs nurses, and the nursing profession needs YOU! Union College is eager to help you achieve your goal and get out into the world to make a difference as a professional nurse. We have open seats in our January 2021 Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) cohort that we’re ready to fill!
Union College’s nursing program is one of the best and here’s why:
- 100% first-time NCLEX-RN (national licensure exam) pass rate for five of the past six graduating cohorts.
- 96% first-time NCLEX-RN pass rate average over the past 5 years.
- Transfer scholarships of up to 1/2 price tuition!
- In-person classes and clinicals with appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- No waiting list – the nursing curriculum is only five semesters long and clinical rotations begin the first semester of the nursing program.
- Clinicals are in all the major hospital systems in Lincoln, Nebraska, and in the local community (don’t worry, we’re in the capital city of Nebraska which is full of college student opportunities).
- Small class sizes of 30 students in a lecture and an average of 6 students in a clinical group ensure that you will get individualized attention and your professor will know you by your first name.
- Every student in each clinical course utilizes the state-of-the-art Simulation Center multiple times each semester.
- Our faith-based program prepares students to care for patients holistically – mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically, and all faiths are welcome.
- The Global Health Nursing elective course creates an opportunity to travel to a developing country over Spring Break to provide care.
If you’ve been searching for a nursing program with a tradition of excellence, small class sizes, and professors committed to your success, you’ve found it! Visit our website for more information. Questions? Contact Yary Jimenez, Health Sciences Enrollment Counselor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-486-2674 – she’ll happily talk you through the application process.
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
UAMS College of Nursing is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for our Accelerated RN to BSN or RN to BSN/MNSc program. Classes start January. Apply today!
University of Cincinnati
UC Nurses. We See Leaders.
See the UC Nursing Academics website for deadlines & requirements.
Programs may close early once capacity is reached. APPLY NOW!
Thinking about the job market? Opt for DNP when available!
- Adult-Gero Acute Care NP–DNP, MSN, Post-MSN Cert
- Adult-Gero Primary Care NP–DNP, MSN*, Post-MSN Cert*
- Family NP–DNP, MSN*, Post-MSN Cert
- Neonatal NP–MSN*, Post-MSN Cert*
- Nursing Administration–DNP, MSN
- Nurse Educator Certificate
- Pediatric Acute Care NP–DNP, Post-MSN Cert
- PhD Nursing Research–Post-BSN & Post-MSN entry (same application)
- Post-MSN DNP–with AND without NP Cert
- Psychiatric Mental Health NP–DNP, Post-MSN Cert
- Women’s Health NP–MSN
*CINCINNATI AREA RESIDENTS for MSN & Post-MSN Family NP and MSN AGPC NP: Select the Cincinnati Metro Resident Application to avoid online fees! Residents of all other areas select the Distance Learner application.
Cincinnati Metro Area Counties:
- Ohio: Butler, Clermont, Hamilton, Warren
- Kentucky: Boone, Campbell, Kenton
Contact email@example.com for additional information.
University of Miami
Apply today and become part of the ‘Cane family! We’re accepting applications for the following programs:
University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
Daring comes in many forms. It’s taking risks, challenging the status quo, and pushing the boundaries of what is possible. It’s calm in the face of adversity, perseverance through failure, and selflessness in the pursuit of excellence. For each person and in each moment, daring may look different. At the University of Michigan School of Nursing, we dare every day, using our knowledge, skills, innovation, and compassion to advance the public good and prepare the next generation of nurses to change the world.
At the School of Nursing, our alumni are daring to inspire change. Read an article spotlighting School of Nursing alumni, faculty member and Adult-Gerontology Primary Care lead faculty April Bigelow. See how Dr. Bigelow changed her practice during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic to meet the needs of underserved individuals within her community.
The Fall 2021 application is open now in NursingCAS with an early deadline of January 15, 2021. Apply early and receive your decision early! We are here to help, please contact the Recruiting & Admissions team at UMSN-GradAdmissions@med.umich.edu if you have any questions. Go Blue!
University of Missouri – Columbia
UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI SINCLAIR SCHOOL OF NURSING ONLINE DOCTOR OF NURSING PRACTICE with *NEW* MS(N) and post-graduate certificate options.
The University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing is a land grant university centrally located in mid-Missouri with a long history of serving rural and underserved populations. We accept students from across the country to our online DNP programs as well as our *NEW* MS(N) and post-graduate certificate programs. We are CCNE accredited, require limited on-campus visits, and charge in-state tuition to all students making completion of your degree affordable and convenient. With a rolling application process, you’ll know within weeks if you’re accepted so you can begin planning your future. We have rolling admissions except for Graduate Certificate who start in Fall only. For more information on becoming a MIZZOU Nurse, visit our website or contact Dr. Miriam Butler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Leslie McPeak 573-882-0200 (email@example.com).
University of South Florida
USF Health College of Nursing is accepting applications for Spring 2021, Summer 2021, and Fall 2021 admission! Learn more on our website.
- DNP Nurse Anesthesia (Summer 2021)
- Nurse Practitioners certified in the field of anesthesia as Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA).
- February 15, 2021 application deadline with space availability
- 94 credit hours, 3 years
- Full-time residency program
- MSN and BSN-DNP Nurse Practitioner programs (Fall 2021)
- Registered nurses with BSN degrees entering advanced practice and certified in a clinical specialty area
- Part-time and full-time options, hybrid online/on-campus curriculum, and clinical placements coordinated for all students.
- March 15, 2021 application deadline with space availability (Priority deadline is February 15, 2021, for maximum consideration)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care / Occupational Health
- Family Primary
- Pediatric Primary
- MSN-to-DNP (Fall 2021)
- March 15, 2021 deadline for Fall 2021
- 5 semesters
- 30 credit hours
- Highly individualized DNP Practicum and DNP Project to prepare graduates for the highest level nursing practice degree as subject matter experts.
- PhD Nursing Science (Fall 2021)
- Research-focused doctoral degree
- Students from various academic and professional backgrounds contributing to the development of new knowledge and scholarly products to advance nursing science.
- Join us for PhD Week, October 19-23! Meet a USF Nurse Scientist, current PhD student, and discover if a PhD program is right for you!
Ursuline College’s Breen School of Nursing is accepting applications for the 100% online Leadership MSN. Students enrolled in the Leadership track take selected master’s core courses to enhance clinical reasoning and utilize evidence-based practice, as well as five additional courses focused on leadership development. Through coursework and clinical experiences, students develop the knowledge and skills to become nursing leaders with advanced skills in systems and management.
Visit our website for more information. No GRE is required! Apply today!
University of Cincinnati
The deadline to submit the BASICS of your Spring 2021 NursingCAS application has been extended to November 7th, 2020!
- Post-MSN DNP
- Post-MSN Adult-Gero Acute Care NP
- MSN & Post-MSN Adult-Gero Primary Care NP
- MSN & Post-MSN Family NP
- MSN Women’s Health NP
What IS due by November 7th:
- Upload your CV/résumé, personal statement, and RN license.
- Names & contact information for at least three references.
- Recommendations are in two parts: Letter upload and Likert scale evaluation.
- Names & attendance dates of ALL higher ed institutions attended.
- Coursework entry. Either:
- Complete your coursework entry yourself using official or unofficial transcripts, or
- Submit the payment for Professional Transcript Entry (PTE).
- Submit your NursingCAS application & NursingCAS application fee.
What is NOT due by November 7th:
- Official transcripts from all higher ed institutions attended. Due by November 30th.
- Professional Transcript Entry. Due by early December. All you need to do before 11/7 is submit the payment–if you are choosing PTE.
- Completed recommendations. Due by November 30th.
- English Proficiency Scores (International applicants only; waived for some applicants). Due by November 30th.
- The separate UC Graduate School application & application fee. Due by early December.
- The UC Grad School application will not be sent until your NursingCAS application is at Verified status (this means that all of your materials are in, you have submitted the NursingCAS fee, and NursingCAS has checked through your application for potential errors.)
Post-MSN DNP Interviews. Due within ONE WEEK of the offer.
- Post-MSN DNP applicants must complete an interview via the Kira Talent web-based service. The invitation for this interview will be sent one or two business days after your NursingCAS application is at Verified status and you have submitted the UC Graduate School application & fee.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
NEW! Now registering for Fall 2021-Master of Science in Nursing, Master’s Entry into Professional Nursing: The Carr College of Nursing is pleased to announce the first prelicensure program in Arkansas that prepares students to become advanced entry-level professional nurses who graduate with a Master of Science in Nursing. The Master’s Entry into Professional Nursing (MEPN) will begin in Fall 2021 and will include an in-depth focus on health care administration and leadership. The program will be offered year-round and is 5 semesters in length.
Applicants can choose from two tracks:
- The traditional track is available for those who have a B.S. or B.A. in any field*
- The early entry track is available for those with 90 undergraduate credit hours*
*Both tracks require Arkansas nursing prerequisites.
Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia
Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia (MTSA) and the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) have partnered to offer a postgraduate Acute Surgical Pain Management Fellowship (ASPMF) through the graduate school located in Madison, Tennessee. The objective of this certificate program, a component of the AANA Pain Management Curriculum, is to advance the knowledge and skills of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) in acute surgical pain management and prepare them to help meet the growing need for this evidence-based approach in the United States.
This unique post-graduate fellowship utilizes evidence-based knowledge to provide a clinically oriented multidisciplinary training environment for the comprehensive treatment of acute surgical pain. Fellows will learn advanced techniques for managing patients’ acute post-surgical pain through hands-on ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia (USGRA) training, online discussions, and coursework, as well as clinical opportunities with mentors experienced in acute surgical pain management.
ASPMF Application Cycles and Deadlines for 2020-2021:
- Application Cycle: July 1-November 30
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- Semester Start Date: January 4, 2021
NursingCAS Customer Service
For application-related questions, contact NursingCAS Customer Service by chat via the icon in the lower right corner of your NursingCAS application, by phone at 617-612-2880, or by email at email@example.com.
Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET. For the quickest response, contact Customer Service by chat. Customer Service typically provides responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days during peak times. Be sure to have your CAS ID number (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting NursingCAS.
ARE YOU READY TO APPLY? APPLY NOW!