Save Your Spot Now: Application Overview Webinar (Mon. 4/26, 3pm EST)
Don’t delay your registration! Save your spot today for the Preparing and Strengthening Your NursingCAS Application webinar on Mon. 4/26, 3pm EST. The event is open to current and future NursingCAS applicants. This webinar will be led by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) and NursingCAS representatives.
Webinar content includes:
- An overview of the application portal
- Guidance for choosing the right program
- Guidelines for application planning
- Tips for requesting transcripts and submitting coursework entry
- Advice for requesting letters of recommendation
- Answers to FAQs (application statuses, standardized tests, etc.)
- And more!
Unable to attend at this time? Register to receive a copy of the webinar recording.
Advance your nursing career with our Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP) program! We are accepting applicants through June 1, 2021, for the cohort beginning Summer 2022. Apply now through NursingCAS.
Located in Orlando, Florida, AdventHealth University (AHU) provides healthcare education as part of the AdventHealth system, one of the largest health care providers in the United States. AHU nurse anesthesia students have unparalleled access to clinical opportunities in the large AdventHealth system located throughout central Florida.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) provide anesthesia in collaboration with surgeons, physician anesthesiologists, dentists, podiatrists, and other qualified healthcare professionals. CRNAs practice in every setting where anesthesia is delivered and practice with a high degree of autonomy and professional respect.
Why choose AHU’s DNAP program?
- 36 months (9 trimesters) of continuous study leading to the terminal doctoral degree
- State-of-the-art simulation lab
- Didactic courses and clinical rotations integrated within the curriculum
- Specialty clinical rotations
Please view our website for program requirements and contact Program Admissions Coordinator, Rebecca Amenta at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Angelo State University
Angelo State University is accepting applications for the Fall 2021 cohort for the Master of Science in Nursing Program: Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) and Nurse Educator Track (NE). Angelo State University’s online Master of Science in Nursing Degree (MSN) programs have been ranked among the best and most affordable in the nation for 2020 by multiple higher education resource guides. For more information about Angelo State University Department of Nursing visit our website.
Arkansas Tech University
Arkansas Tech University is still accepting applications for the Summer 2021 term and later! You qualify for in-state tuition if you are a resident of a state that borders Arkansas or are active duty military, a veteran, or a dependent of either!
The only of its kind in the state of Arkansas, ATU’s 100% online Master of Science in Nursing Administration and Emergency Management offers a unique focus that will set graduates apart and prepare students to assume administrative roles in healthcare systems. More relevant now than ever, the program also provides training and insight to help students lead in planning and coordinating emergency response strategies related to healthcare. See how ATU helps its graduates become innovative leaders at bit.ly/atugradnursing.
Ashland University has open seats in all undergraduate and graduate nursing programs; apply today!
Accelerated Nursing Second Degree Program—an on-campus program that prepares students with a bachelor’s degree in other fields to become a Registered Nurse (15 months/4 semesters).
RN to BSN (online)—designed for working professionals who are licensed as Registered Nurses or preparing to complete their RN licensure. *RN-BSN new tuition rates are $250 per credit hour; $200 per credit hour for Corporate Partners.
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)—flexible, online format with occasional on-site requirements throughout the program. Specialty tracks include Family Nurse Practitioner (BSN to DNP), Advanced Practice (MSN to DNP), and Health Systems Leadership (BSN to DNP or MSN to DNP). *HRSA Nurse Faculty Loan Program is also available!
School Nurse Program—post-bachelor certificate program for RNs consisting of online coursework and a 160 to 320-hour internship in a school setting. Completion prepares nurses to practice as a professional School Nurse in alignment with the ANA and NASN Scope and Standards of Professional School Nursing Practice.
Master’s in Education, Adult Ed with School Nurse Cognate—this online M.Ed. program prepares School Nurses, through adult learning theories/practices, program development/evaluation, and communication skills, to better serve school district teachers, administrators, parents, and community partners. School Nurses who have completed post-baccalaureate School Nurse coursework are halfway done with this Master’s degree!
Nurse Educator Certificate Program— for RNs with a BSN, MSN, or DNP or who are working on their DNP. Prepares nurses to teach in a nursing education program or healthcare setting. 12 credit hours of graduate-level, online coursework, and a 48-hour practicum/project.
For start dates and deadlines, call 419-289-5738 or visit our website.
Baker University’s School of Nursing is accepting applications for our upcoming Master of Science in Nursing online program. Two tracks have been developed to fill a critical workforce need: Nursing Education and Nursing Administration. Classes begin August ’21.
Baldwin Wallace University
The Accelerated BSN program at BW prepares our students for a successful career in nursing. Based near Cleveland, Ohio, this 15-month program is designed for students who have already earned a bachelor’s degree and are interested in earning a BSN. Some benefits of the program include:
- An outstanding NCLEX-RN passage rate (average first-time pass rate is 95%)
- Exceptional clinical experiences with renowned clinical partners
- Collaborative learning in classroom, clinical, and lab settings
- Concept-based learning education approach, which can be applied to multiple clinical settings
For more information on admission requirements for this program, please check out our ABSN admission page. Our application deadline for the Accelerated BSN program is May 15, 2021. Prerequisite courses for the program must be completed by July 31, 2021.
To learn more about the Accelerated BSN program at BW, please call 440-826-2915 or email email@example.com.
Barry University is a Catholic institution situated in sunny Miami Shores, Florida. The university is home to a diverse body of students from a variety of geographic, ethnic, religious and socio-economic backgrounds, and is committed to the highest academic standards in undergraduate and graduate education. Our nursing programs are accredited both nationally and regionally (CCNE, SACS).
- We are currently accepting applications for our 6-semester Traditional Option BSN Program, starting in August 2021.
- If accepted to the Traditional Option, you will have the opportunity to apply for admission to the Baptist Scholar’s Program. A selected group of students complete their studies at Baptist Hospital in Kendall and may be provided with an opportunity for employment within the Baptist Healthcare system upon completion of the program. Tuition for these highly-qualified and motivated students is substantially reduced. You will save over $30,000 in tuition costs and experience clinical learning at one of the most highly rated healthcare systems in Florida.
- We are also accepting applications for our January 2022 Accelerated Option BSN Program. The Accelerated Option is designed for those who already have a bachelor’s degree in a discipline other than nursing. Tuition for this 4-semester program is a flat rate of $28,000 + $850/semester lab and technology fee.
Ready to start your nursing career? Please contact our specialist nursing advisor, Ms. Nichole Sando, at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 305-981-5135.
Please see the Barry University BSN Program NursingCAS page for more information about the program and our university in general or go to www.barry.edu/nursing.
Belmont University is located in Nashville, Tennessee and offers on-campus programs for advanced nursing practice. Since 2004 (17 years) 100% of our MSN and DNP graduates have passed the national certification exam for FNPs on their first attempt, well above the national average pass rate. For more information on each of our degrees and FNP programs, go to belmont.edu/gradnursing. Admission is granted on a rolling basis but the final application deadline is approaching. We welcome your questions via email to email@example.com or by phone to 615-460-6752.
California State University, East Bay
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2021 through June 1, 2021. The CSU East Bay’s online/hybrid MSN program offers two practice concentrations: Nursing Education & Nursing Leadership and Administration.
The program offers high-quality, accessible, online graduate education over four semesters as well as annual two-day campus immersion meetings that give critical support for student success. Graduates in Nursing Education will be well-equipped to work as educators in clinical or academic settings. Graduates in the Leadership & Administration Concentration will be prepared for mid-level management and leadership positions in a variety of healthcare settings.
Stop waiting to get accepted. We have a spot ready for you. To make your journey more affordable, Davenport offers nursing-specific and academic scholarships, and nearly everyone who’s accepted into the program receives at least one scholarship. We also award more transfer and professional credits than most other schools.
MSN, Online – 3 concentration opportunities
For those with a BSN, our MSN program will help you build on the knowledge base and skill set you already have. We offer three concentrations – generalist, family nurse practitioner, or nurse educator. Learn more about each concentration here. Completed online, so you can work while you study, this accredited program will equip you with the high-level skills desired in today’s advanced nursing roles.
BSN – several pathways offered
Davenport offers several pathways to a BSN. Whether you’re a high school student, LPN, currently finishing up your associate’s at a community college, or coming from a different profession, we have a pathway to launch or advance your nursing career. With small class sizes, state-of-the-art simulation labs, and plenty of clinical opportunities in everything from the operating room to critical care to nursing leadership and veteran care, our programs offer hands-on learning and real-life experience to prepare you for a successful career. Our graduates pass the NCLEX exams at higher rates than others, too.
Have questions, or ready to enroll? Apply here, or call 800-686-1600 today. All of Davenport’s nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Ferris State University
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) – flexible, online format with small cohorts that will provide one-on-one attention. The DNP program at FSU is a practice-based doctoral program, preparing nurses to function at the highest level of nursing in complex healthcare systems. Students will be prepared for engagement with roles as leaders, practitioners, and innovative thinkers responsive to changing healthcare environments.
Holy Family University
Open seats in our graduate and Rapid Degree programs. MSN, DNP tracks include MSN to DNP/FNP, MSN to DNP/Leadership, APRN to DNP Leadership part-time and full-time options. Residents in PA, NJ, and DE qualify for admission.
Register and attend an upcoming graduate and accelerated degree virtual information session to learn about our programs! See how joining our family will put you in good company. At Holy Family University, you’ll take your education and your learning potential to the next level. Plus, at this event, you’ll experience first-hand the feeling of being surrounded by students and faculty who share your sense of community and higher family values.
Johns Hopkins University
Excellence. Community. Diversity. These are more than words at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing. They are part of the blood that flows through the heart of the school, its students, faculty, and staff. As a top-ranked graduate nursing program, we take our positions as leaders in research, education, and practice and our roles as global citizens seriously. Our faculty and students come from different backgrounds, locations, and cultures to bring their own experiences into their learning and practice. We hope you’ll consider becoming a Hopkins nurse.
Still Accepting Fall 2021 Applications for the Following Programs:
Fall 2021 Start Term
- DNP Adult-Gerontological Health CNS*
- DNP Adult-Gerontological Critical Care CNS*
- DNP Pediatric Critical Care CNS*
- MSN Healthcare Organizational Leadership*
- MSN Healthcare Organizational Leadership /Master of Business Administration (MBA) Dual Degree*
- Post-Master’s Nurse Educator Certificate*
- Post-Master’s Pediatric Acute Care NP Certificate*
- Post-Master’s Healthcare Organizational Leadership Certificate*
Questions? Contact the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing Office of Admissions at 410-955-7548 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greetings! The Keiser University Naples campus is still accepting applicants for the Entry-to-Practice DNAP program for August 2021 and January 2022 cohorts. Please visit our website for more details.
The program requires 1 year or more of current ICU experience, the GRE, and 2 recent Chemistry courses with a grade of B or higher. Please contact us so we can help determine together if our program is a good fit. We look forward to assisting you in your goal of entering the CRNA profession!
LSU Health New Orleans School of Nursing
LSU Health New Orleans School of Nursing is a nationally recognized 2019 Center of Excellence (COE) for Nursing Education by the National League for Nursing (NLN) and is the only nursing school in Louisiana within an academic health sciences center.
Mary Baldwin University
RN-BSN – $10K for 30 nursing credits! Plus….Get credit for what you know. MBU offers RN-BSN students a portfolio review for prior learning credits at no cost. Complete our 100% online program in as few as 3 semesters or up to 5 years.
BSN-DNP – A DNP that sets you free. Our FNP and AG-ACNP tracks are the only hybrid programs in Virginia and are designed with you in mind. Complete our full-time, cohort-based, advanced practice program in 3 years or 9 semesters.
Post-MSN DNP – Enhance your leadership skills and clinical experience. Our Post-MSN DNP opens the door to even more career advancement opportunities. Complete our part-time, hybrid program in 2 years or 6 semesters.
Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia
The application period is now open for MTSA’s 2021-22 programs. Ready to jump-start your Nursing career this Fall?
Acute Surgical Pain Management Fellowship
Application Deadline: June 30
Make plans to join the next cohort of MTSA’s Acute Surgical Pain Management (ASPM) Fellowship, which will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skill-set in this growing area of specialization. From medical management approaches, such as multimodal therapies and opioid-sparing strategies, to advanced interventional techniques, including continuous catheter utilization, CRNAs acquire the knowledge to treat patients with confidence and skill. MORE INFO»
Dual Enrollment is Now Available for DNAP Completion and Acute Surgical Pain Management Fellowship Students. LEARN MORE»
Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
Application Deadline: May 31.
The Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP) degree is the highest practice degree in nurse anesthesia. MTSA offers the DNAP Practice Doctorate to registered nurses who have met each of the application requirements for admission. The DNAP Practice Doctorate is a full-time course of study for 36 consecutive months. MORE INFO»
DNAP Completion Program
Application Deadline: June 30.
The DNAP Completion program is specifically designed with the working CRNA in mind and in an online format. All students accepted into the program must be currently licensed CRNAs. The program can be completed over two years. MORE INFO»
Missouri State University
- Flexible, with 5 start times and 8-week blocks
- Affordable with competitive tuition rates and transfer scholarships available
- Seamless transfer process
Looking for a four-year BSN program? Students in our BSN program can have a traditional university experience while completing an exceptional clinical program. Our program is selective, but student-centered, allowing you to receive more one-on-one attention from faculty members who help students make professional connections that will last long after graduation. The application for Spring 2022 start will open in June 2021.
Advance your career and knowledge with a graduate degree. Get your Master of Science in Nursing with an option in either:
Take your nursing practice career to the next level.
- BSN-DNP students prepare for entry-level primary care practice as a family nurse practitioner.
- Post-Master’s DNP students learn how to improve patient outcomes and reduce health disparities as a leader in health care.
- Post-Master’s graduate certificates are also available.
For questions and assistance on any of our programs, please contact email@example.com. We are here to help!
Palm Beach Atlantic University
Palm Beach Atlantic School of Nursing is now accepting applications for the Spring 2022 start of the Traditional Undergraduate BSN program. For qualified students entering with all prerequisites, the degree can be completed in 5 semesters. Please visit our website for details.
The best nurses are those who feel a calling to the field and who truly want to help, heal and serve others. In our nursing program, you’ll explore concepts of empathy, compassion, and servant leadership. You’ll engage in a proven curriculum and train with state-of-the-art lab and simulation facilities. And you’ll be prepared to deliver a higher level of patient care.
PBA is known throughout the region for the quality of nursing graduates we produce each year. This is a result of our proven curriculum and exceptional instructors who serve as students’ mentors and bring decades of real-world experience. Other distinctions include:
- Christ-Centered Experience—concepts of faith and biblical principles are at the center of everything nursing students experience.
- Holistic Approach—we strongly believe, and teach our students, that true healthcare involves socio-cultural understanding and spiritual encouragement in addition to the physical.
- Advanced Labs and Technology—you will benefit from training with the most advanced nursing lab technologies and patient simulation resources (including the new VR simulation), preparing you to step in and succeed on day one.
- Personalized Learning—you will be guided by expert faculty who bring years of nursing experience from around the country.
The School of Nursing also offers a master’s program in Nursing Leadership, and doctoral programs in Family Nursing Practice, Psychiatric Nursing Practice, Geriatric Nursing Practice, and Executive Leadership.
Research College of Nursing
High-caliber nurse leaders deserve a high-caliber education. Research College of Nursing is proud to be a fully accredited, HCA Healthcare preferred education partner. Together we raise the bar on excellence in nursing education.
Explore RCoN’s in-demand, online graduate tracks (EPHL & NE) that are designed to help you balance work/life demands while advancing your expertise and passion. An RN-MSN entry-point option is available to ADN and diploma prepared nurses. Post-Master’s certificate offered for those with a previous MSN degree. Classes starting each semester.
Join a legacy of nursing leaders whose practice, service, and advocacy transform healthcare.
Executive Practice & Healthcare Leadership (EPHL) – Leadership and management roles in a complex health care environment.
- 36 Credit Hours
- Flexible course progression
- Duration 1.5 – 2 years
- $90k-$149k annual nurse leader salary
Nurse Educator (NE) – Theory and art of teaching in academic, staff development, and consumer-focused settings.
- 35 Credit Hours
- Competency-infused education
- Duration 2 – 2.5 years
- 20% career growth outlook
Research College of Nursing currently accepts MSN students living in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
For more information visit our website.
Roseman University of Health Sciences
Roseman University College of Nursing is now accepting applications for our BSN and MSN/FNP programs. Our 18-month BSN program gives you the opportunity to gain extensive nursing experience while allowing adequate time for exploring the abundance of outdoor recreation, variety of entertainment, and rich culture of our Nevada and Utah locations. You’ll accumulate approximately 696 clinical hours through full clinical shifts and have the opportunity to work alongside veteran nurses in a variety of clinical settings.
BSN Success Rates (2019 avg.):
- 91.38% NCLEX pass rates
- 96.95% Completion rates
- 95.29% Job placement rates
Already have a BSN and want to advance your career? We offer a 23-month MSN/FNP program for those seeking educational, developmental, and professional growth opportunities as a nurse practitioner. This asynchronous program allows you to work full-time and complete clinical hours in your current location, with prior approval.
Whether you’re looking to jump-start your career with a BSN or advance your career with an MSN/FNP, Roseman University College of Nursing is here for you. Now is the time to make your mark as a future Roadrunner! Connect with your personal admissions representative today at gonursing.roseman.edu/ncas.
Ranked No. 1 overall for Doctor of Nursing Practice programs and No. 13 for Master of Science in Nursing programs by U.S. News & World Report, Rush University College of Nursing offers MSN, DNP, and PhD degree options for students to advance the quality of patient care and nursing practice. Through our carefully designed programs, students experience the Rush commitment to clinical scholarship and the art of nursing in action. As a leader in nursing education Rush is a top choice among nurses seeking to progress professionally.
We invite you to take the next step in your nursing career and apply to be a Rush nurse today!
We are still accepting Fall 2021 applicants for the following programs:
Apply Today! Questions? Contact the Rush University College of Nursing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saint Mary’s College – Indiana
In this primarily online program, we infuse your nursing education with courses on social entrepreneurship, data analytics, and leadership helping you view the field with a well-rounded understanding of how to make it better—for patients, for other healthcare practitioners, and for the quality of the field as a whole.
Advance your nursing practice at Saint Mary’s College. With just 2-3 classes per term, the program is designed to allow you to work and complete your course assignments just about anywhere, all with the support of the Saint Mary’s community. The DNP is available in three tracks:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AG-ACNP)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AG-PCNP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
To apply for the fall, submit your application through NursingCAS. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Click here to learn more.
Union College – Nebraska
Union College is eager to help you achieve your goal and get out into the world to make a difference as a professional nurse. We have open seats in our August 2021 Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) cohort that we’re ready to fill!
Union College’s nursing program is one of the best and here’s why:
- 97% first-time NCLEX-RN pass rate for five of the past six graduating cohorts.
- The acceptance rate for the Spring 2021 cohort was over 90% for qualified applicants.
- The average cumulative GPA of our students at acceptance is 3.2, and 100% of our graduates taking the NCLEX-RN in 2020 passed on their first attempt.
- Transfer scholarships of up to 1/2 price tuition and no out-of-state tuition expenses!
- In-person classes and clinicals with appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- No waiting list – the nursing curriculum is only five semesters long and clinical rotations begin the first semester of the nursing program.
- Clinicals are in all the major hospital systems in Lincoln, Nebraska, and in the local community (don’t worry, we’re in the capital city of Nebraska which is full of college student opportunities).
- Small class sizes ensure that you will get individualized attention and your professor will know you by your first name.
- Every student in each clinical course utilizes the state-of-the-art Simulation Center multiple times each semester.
- Our program prepares students to care for patients holistically – mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically, and all faiths are welcome.
- The Global Health Nursing elective course creates an opportunity to travel to a developing country over Spring Break to provide care.
If you’ve been searching for a nursing program with a tradition of excellence, small class sizes, and professors committed to your success, you’ve found it! Questions? Contact Yary Jimenez, Health Sciences Enrollment Counselor, at email@example.com or 402-486-2674. Let’s work together to get you on your way to becoming a nurse!
University of Cincinnati
UC Nurses. We See Leaders.
DEADLINES—Programs close before deadlines once capacity is reached.
- 100% RN to BSN: 9 Courses | 9, 12, 18 Month Options | No Clinicals
- Accelerated Direct-Entry MSN:
- SPRING 2022:
- Pre-AMSN: NursingCAS Basics November 1
- AMSN: Priority August 15 | NursingCAS Basics October 15
- ALL OTHER GRADUATE DEADLINES
- FALL 2021: May 3
- SPRING 2022:
- Post-MSN DNP: Priority April 1 | NursingCAS Basics August 1
- All other Spring 2022: Priority September 1 | NursingCAS Basics October 15
GRAD PROGRAM AVAILABILITY—100% Online Courses unless otherwise noted. Programs not listed have filled.
*CINCINNATI AREA RESIDENTS for MSN & Post-MSN Family NP and MSN AGPC NP:
Select the Cincinnati Metro Application. Residents of all other areas select the Distance Learner application. Metro Area Counties:
- Ohio: Butler, Clermont, Hamilton, Warren
- Kentucky: Boone, Campbell, Kenton
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
University of Massachusetts Medical School
UMass Medical School Graduate School of Nursing
PhD in Nursing Program is designed for you. This may be your time, time to engage in your professional development and prepare for a role in research, academics, and/or policy. Take the first step; it’s your turn to take your career to a new high.
ONLINE Post-Master’s to DNP Program. Learn more about how to transform clinical practice and health care systems as advanced practice nurses and nurse leaders.
We are still accepting applications. Visit our website for more information and to apply.
University of St. Thomas
Take advantage of UST’s reduced tuition for MSN programs! You can obtain the MSN for $11K and the RN-to-MSN for $16K! Learn more today about how you can advance your nursing career. Our Graduate Nursing Applications are all open for Fall 2021: Master of Science in Nursing, RN to Master of Science in Nursing, and Doctorate of Nursing Practice.
MSN in Nursing and Healthcare Simulation; MSN in Nursing Education; MSN in Nursing Leadership
- Students will study the MSN Core and then specialize in their concentration.
- Courses are hybrid which includes a combination of online and on-site labs at our main campus.
- The MSN degree will allow students to continue their development in the Nursing profession.
RN – MSN
- Designed for students who have an Associate’s degree and carry their RN license.
- Students will take undergraduate bridge courses to prepare for the MSN courses.
- Emerging Nurse professionals can obtain their MSN at the end of their studies.
Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP): Transformational Leadership
- Two tracks for the working professionals: Post-Masters and Post-Bac.
- Online with flexible part-time or full-time options.
- One-on-one mentoring through the program.
If you are interested in learning more about the Nursing admissions process, please email Michelle Miller, Senior Nursing Admissions Counselor at email@example.com or call/text 832-343-8759. Follow us on social media at @NursingAtUST on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
University of South Florida
The Graduate Program at USF Health’s College of Nursing is accepting Fall 2021 applications through May 15, 2021!
See our admission criteria and application instructions on our website.
- MSN and BSN-DNP Nurse Practitioner programs (Fall 2021)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care / Occupational Health
- Family Primary Care
- Pediatric Primary Care
- MSN-to-DNP (Fall 2021)
- March 15, 2021 deadline for Fall 2021
- 5 semesters
- 30 credit hours
- Highly individualized DNP Practicum and DNP Project experiences.
- PhD Nursing Science (Fall 2021)
- Research-focused doctoral nursing degree
- Students from various academic and professional backgrounds contributing to the development of new knowledge and scholarly products in Precision Science, Data Systems Science, Health Determinants Science, and Implementation Science.
- The program prepares you to become a nurse scientist alongside our expert faculty researchers.
As a USF graduate nursing student, you:
- May attend part-time or full-time (most programs).
- Are part of an inclusive and interdisciplinary student body.
- Work closely with highly engaged faculty who deliver the robust curriculum in blended online/on-campus formats.
- Join a top 50 program in the country with first-time certification pass rates largely above 95%.
- Have a complete academic program plan with your admission.
- Have clinical placements coordinated by the College of Nursing.
- Benefit from one of the lowest tuition rates in the country at only $431.43 per credit hour (in-state) with various financial aid opportunities.
Join us for an information session to discuss our programs with current students and faculty!
University of the District of Columbia
The University of the District of Columbia’s new RN to BSN online program aims to help registered nurses maximize their educational and career potential. We emphasize evidence-based and experiential learning that you can apply to your field in real-time. The goal is to produce graduates with specific knowledge, skills, and behaviors that demonstrate a baccalaureate nurse’s professionalism and commitment to lifelong learning. We also foster leadership characteristics, evidence-based practice, and clinical competencies to guide decision-making and deliver safe, culturally relevant nursing across health care settings and the health continuum. The best part is that you can complete our program in 16 months!
We now have open seats in our summer cohorts. Please submit your application by the deadlines for consideration. You can visit our website to learn more details about the RN to BSN program.
Cohort Application Deadline | Start Date
May 3, 2021 | May 17, 2021
June 14, 2021 | June 28, 2021
For general inquiries and application support, please contact Kenneth J. Cooper, Ph.D., Student Recruitment and Academic Advising Specialist/RN to BSN Program at 202-934-9426 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ursuline’s Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program will prepare you as an advanced practice nurse and confident leader in the nursing field. In this master’s in nursing program, you’ll seek to transform the health of your community through reflection and healing interaction with individuals and organizations.
Graduate nursing courses are presented in Ursuline’s highly respected, value-based framework and emphasize the clinical components of advanced practice nursing. All students enrolled in the program take the master’s core courses to enhance clinical reasoning and utilize evidence-based practice. Students develop the knowledge and skills to become advanced practice nurses.
Located near Cleveland, OH, Ursuline College is situated close to top-rated hospital systems including the Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals – excellent places for clinical experiences and employment after graduation!
Ashland University has extended its deadlines for the 2021 Doctor of Nursing Practice cohort!
Online DNP Application Deadline for 2021: June 30
Online DNP Enrollment Deposit (to secure a spot in the cohort): July 15
AU offers the following DNP tracks and entry points:
For more information, call 419-289-5738 or email email@example.com.
Deadline Extended to April 30, 2021- Apply NOW
The Carr College of Nursing is pleased to announce the first prelicensure program in Arkansas that prepares students to become advanced entry-level professional nurses who graduate with a Master of Science in Nursing. The Master’s Entry into Professional Nursing (MEPN) will begin in Fall 2021 and will include an in-depth focus on health care administration and leadership. The program will be offered year-round and is 5 semesters in length.
Applicants can choose from two tracks:
- The traditional track is available for those who have a B.S. or B.A. in any field*
- The early entry track is available for those with 90 undergraduate credit hours*
*Both tracks require Arkansas nursing prerequisites.
For more information: harding.edu/mepn; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Nurse Practitioner: Available to registered nurses who have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. This program prepares nurses to practice as family nurse practitioners in a number of settings and across the lifespan. The program consists largely of online courses with on-campus intensives three times throughout the program. Part-time and full-time tracks are available.
Second MSN option: For registered nurses and advanced practice registered nurses who have completed an MSN in another area, up to 15 hours of essential MSN courses may count toward the 45-hour MSN-FNP degree completion.
Post-Graduate Certificate, Family Nurse Practitioner: This option is available to registered nurses or advanced practice registered nurses who have earned an MSN in another area of emphasis. Students in this option may complete up to 32 credit hours in the MSN-FNP program. Upon completion of the required courses, students will be eligible to sit for the FNP national certification exam.
For more information: harding.edu/fnp; email: email@example.com
Nebraska Methodist College
Nova Southeastern University
Due to high demand, NSU has extended the application deadline for our PhD in Nursing program to August 1! Submit your application today for the Fall 2021 term.
Other opportunities available:
- Entry B.S. in Nursing Program
- Accelerated B.S. in Nursing Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)
- Executive Nurse Leadership
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Informatics
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- BSN. to DNP.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- PhD in Nursing, with a focus on nursing education
- DNP to PhD
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 954-262-1975.
Midwestern University – Glendale
Scholarship Opportunities Available! Midwestern University is pleased to offer the following new graduate nursing programs at the Glendale, Arizona campus:
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)/Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner concentration
- 24-month/72 quarter credit program in a hybrid learning environment.
- Didactic courses are offered in a flexible online format to support working nursing professionals.
- Two mandatory three-day on-campus intensives will take place in state-of-the-art facilities over a weekend.
- Students complete 640 practicum hours within their respective states, at sites approved by the University.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)/Nurse Leadership in Global Health concentration
- 18-month/45 quarter credit program in a hybrid learning environment.
- Didactic courses are offered in a flexible online format to support working nursing professionals.
- No on-campus requirements.
- Students complete 160 leadership hours within their respective states, at sites approved by the University.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Two specialty tracks:
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner track (for actively working Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioners)
- Nurse Executive track
- 18-month/56 to 60 quarter credit program in a hybrid learning environment.
- Didactic courses are offered in a flexible online format to support working nursing professionals.
- No on-campus requirements.
- Students complete at least 600 residency hours within their respective states, at sites approved by the University.
All graduate nursing programs are scheduled to matriculate in Fall 2021. We are pleased to waive the application fee for the 2021-2022 admissions year.
For more information, please visit our website, contact our Office of Admissions at 888-247-9277 or email@example.com, or Misty L. Pagan, DNP, APRN, AGNP-C, Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning Fall 2021, Shepherd University is pleased to offer a post-graduate certification program for individuals who have national certification as APRN and hold a PhD or DNP. Two tracks will be available: Family Nurse Practitioner and Psych Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
In addition, the Psych Mental Health Nurse Practitioner is being offered as a new BSN to DNP track beginning Fall 2021. For more information, please contact Sharon Mailey PhD, RN, Director, School of Nursing, Shepherd University at 304-876-5344 or email@example.com. Please visit our website for more information on our Doctor of Nursing Practice program.
NursingCAS Customer Service
For application-related questions, contact NursingCAS Customer Service by chat via the icon in the lower right corner of your NursingCAS application, by phone at 617-612-2880, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET. For the quickest response, contact Customer Service by chat. Customer Service typically provides responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days during peak times. Be sure to have your CAS ID number (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting NursingCAS.
ARE YOU READY TO APPLY?