Professional Transcript Entry (PTE) Service


If you don’t want to enter all your coursework yourself when applying to programs requiring full transcript entry you can use PTE, where trained specialists can enter it for you for an additional fee. This service is only available for Completed coursework from accredited schools. Learn more here.

Visit Resource